Katatonia tourdates

I want to warn you that the venue you have booked on here in portugal in BARROSELAS is OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!!, what do your promoters have in mind? to bring your rep. in portugal to rock bottom? The initial venue in COIMBRA was a better option, but if you want an audience, which many bands consider one of the best, you should rather come to Lisbon or Porto, which are THE places to be for gigs, as the first mentioned IS the capital..... I don't understand why anybody would book a band up in the north of the country where there is nothing but farmers and old people without ID cards or cash even for a concert ticket. i suggest you RE-BOOK!!!!!! there is a venue called "Paradise Garage" where many bands play (Guano Apes, Millencolin, Machine Head, Slipknot and many others have played quite recently) which is a quite small, but very well known and respected venue. I just thought i'd jot you a few lines, also directed to your promoters, cuz they dont seem to have a clue about portuguese venues. Thanks for reading. Consider it.?

..........Or you can play in my backyard or livingroom, you can camp out on my couch.

Consider it.?

Strange...The concert in Denmark (May 14th) isn't listed, but I bought my ticket yesterday! I know the guy arranging it and he tells me they are appearing for sure!

Does anyone know anything about the concert in Poland?

EDIT: Hmm, both Krakow, Poland and Copenhagen, Denmark are listed on www.peaceville.com/live, but not on www.katatonia.com