What about us?

eventualending

New Metal Member
Jun 18, 2004
Greensburg Pennsylvania
When is Katatonia coming to Pennsylvania or the US for that matter. I was looking on their site for tour dates and none were posted for the US. Guess you have to live in Europe for all of the good bands to come to your town/city. :erk: This is why I want to move to Germany.

AngelinaBlakkheim,there are more worst places on the face of the earth than Argentina,to my home county are coming only a scrubbed worn-out rock-groups and i don't have to tell you about the home scene and all the cretinism-ill groups producing a five-class 'black-metal' :erk:
but at this point i'm in Germany,so i'm trying to catch everything possible and to enjoy..in February i have seen Anathema live,this was one of the most mesmerizing events in my life.. o_O :hotjump: :loco: :worship: :headbang:

Reanna said:
YES! A Pittsburgh concert would be nice.... but alas, that will probably not happen. Especially with Laga closed... EventualEnding, have you ever been to a place in pitt called The World? I think its in the strip....

Yeah, it sucks that laga is now closed. I went to one of the last shows there, the metal show that a friend of mine, Angie, hosted. It was a good show and Bile was there :D but no, I've never been there. I am probably too young anyways -_-... But what's it like?

I dont know what its like, lol i havent been there yet. There is no age, though, only on some shows. But i think that might be where stuff plays more now, just dont take my word for it. There are a few concerts coming up that i want to see, but they arent metal.. heh.

Epistel said:
i have seen Anathema live

Lucky you!
I'm sure the amount of good bands visiting your country is higher than the ones visiting Argentina, heh.
If Katatonia, Anathema, Opeth or My Dying Bride ever come here, it would be fucking awesome of course.. and something hard to believe, as well!

By the way, Cannnibal Corpse was here 2 weeks ago, I think. I didn't go.

Anathema didn't visited MY county,at this point i'm in Germany,and only that's why i had the possibility to go to the concert..to my homecountry come groups like Halford,Queensryche(i think),Motorhead:yuk: and i don't really care when such groups are coming,but for Katatonia,Anathema,MDB and etc. there is no chance :cry: my only hope is to see them in Germany..but this summer will be really very fucked up,i 'll go to home at 5 august,and Katatonia will play on Summer Breeze on 20,and the most worst that i 'll miss them thrice-in juli they 'll play in Istambul and Athens and if i was at this time in my homecounty i would still have the chance to see them..this is really very fucked up!But i'll try to find a way to survive the summer :ill:

@Epistel: Aww sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you said you live in Germany, that's why it seemed a bit strange to me when you said no good bands visit your country, heh.. So.. where are you from?

@Drynwhyl: I'm considering it. Besides, I have a cousin living in Spain. That would make things easier :)

Angelina,you don't have to consider more,just come..it will be a really hot summer,especially in Abtsgmünd, Germany August 20th :headbang:
i'm afraid to say which is my homecountry,the representing cretin-footballers are playing just awful :puke:..i'm ashamed :ill:
this must be a sufficient direction..

Nice to see people living near me posting on the board...Katatonia, if they ever tour the states, are likely not to come to Pittsburgh. Our promoters and club owners all seem like a bunch of imbeciles. It's funny after laga shut down all other shows are scattered through like 12 different clubs i've never heard of before. I don't blame bands for skipping pittsburgh and going straight to cleveland (where the turnout is better anyhow!)

I imagine the turn out being better in cleveland, but there is no way for me to get to cleveland to see the concerts, and my parents are so damned strict( i'm 18) that i couldnt even go with myboyfriend and us stay over night there.