what things makes you happy?

Things that don't make me happy are breaking my fucking finger!!!
God damn it, during basketball I broke my ringfinger of my left hand today...
This means I can only play drums with one hand and can only play solo's with two fingers on guitar without being able to grab chords besides just barré...
Just when I had three gigs coming in two weeks...
But maybe I'll get lucky and my finger will be one again by that time... crap

Yeah. I wish those lists would include Timelessness by Fear Factory haha. They aren't a depressive group obviously, but that song is just so gloomy haha.

Buying my 1st house in a week
My girlfriend
My 87'Mustang droptop
Summertime
...i guess im not such a miserable prick after all, but things piss me off easily and im workin on that

Tv series;Lost&Prison Break...Especially Prison Break,that shit is addictive and genius but the second season is over now and I don't know how I will manage to wait all this time:(

22...heh i dont care that much abt the car but im dying to get a house... maybe when i finish my undergraduate :p houses in canada are ridiculously overpriced though :(

Finding a new alcoholic drink that makes me feel like I've started all over again.

Waking up without clothes on with someone to hold on to and fall back asleep next to.

Taking a shower and singing along to the black sessions, BMD, For Funerals to Come , bloodbath, god dethroned or whoever i feel like that day.

Walking outside to clear skies and the sun coming up when it's warm but not beaming down on me.

And of course laughing at myself for being clumsy... just being me I guess.

Dreaming of driving a vette or a harley.

Going back to bed with the same person knowing you'll be there again.

And of course the gory movies and music. Comedy and Horror are the best. They kinda go together.

Not helping but laugh outloud at a movie during a completely fucked up moment and then noticing that you may be the only one that did.

I could go on and on. This is kinda fun. I should write it in a blog.