what things makes you happy?

LDS!!!!
RULER OF ALL THE DARK SUPERSEXY DANCE MOVES OF HELL!!!!

if you ever show your face in Detroit or thereabouts lemme know..... if you bring your gal too we may even be able to work out having sex with up to, but no more than, 15 other sexy girls.:)

LDS!!!!
RULER OF ALL THE DARK SUPERSEXY DANCE MOVES OF HELL!!!!

if you ever show your face in Detroit or thereabouts lemme know..... if you bring your gal too we may even be able to work out having sex with up to, but no more than, 15 other sexy girls.:)

You should come to Maryland Deathfest this year, Reece. Do you know the guys in Saprogenic? I'll be there krvnking it up with them and all of my other internet friends from across the globe.

I've always suggested that they change show's name to The International Internet Best Friends Festival (INBFF)... you'd be the perfect person to accompany me to this!

Oh, and if anyone wants to know how to get more girls... pretend you're a gay! I was back in Tampa hanging out at my favorite goth club this weekend, and I kept telling this one girl how hot the guy she was with was while grabbing myself and pointing at him... after a few minutes of this she was ALL OVER ME. My friends' jaws were agape with sexual amazement :lol: . God, girls are stupid. I'm glad most men do nothing but exploit these hoes, cuz that's all they deserve.

I want to take all of the hot mens of the Katatonia bored out cruising for hoes in a hummer-limo. We won't even have sex with the girls either, just beat them up and leave them in an alley on the far side of town.

Hmm...

Well, listening to music for me is like a drug. A healthy drug. I can't function throughout the day without hearing the wonderful sound of good music. I listen to so much and appreciate so much. Anything that creates a mood I can connect with. Something that just hits you in the head and makes you think, "damn, what was that?", inevitably drawing you back in for more (and sometimes it can be surprising, as I'm not confound to any given genre.) I really feel it and absorb it. I think true music lovers can attest to this. There's not much else to say about that.

It may sound cheesy, but hey, music is life, man. I'd be perfectly content being surrounded by people that share the same sort of philosophy...chilling out, drinking up a bit (whether it be beer or, well...tea!) and having the tunes on. Ahhh, maybe I am just a hippie at heart. Peace and love, man. Peace and love. And music. Endless music.

Woops, I'm rambling...aye.

I'll conclude that life would kinda suck without...music. I can't include family in this, as my family is hardly conventional. Sometimes music is my escape from everything. Now that, to me, is powerful.

* Hey, good topic, man! I found myself in a state of contemplation. That's a good thing.

Alcapoth, I feel the same way. When I'm on vacations etc. and spend a limited time listening to music it feels like I'm hearing all the bands for the first time again. Good music is the best positive fix ever.

Oh yeah couple of other things -

the site boysfood.com rofl
Tesco finest cookies
Giving head
The bit in dissections -retribution - storm of the lights bane where the solo kicks in
alyonas neck
PLaying my guitar incredibly loud with the cool solo sound on my gt8(the only good sound on there good lord)

Hmm...

Well, listening to music for me is like a drug. A healthy drug. I can't function throughout the day without hearing the wonderful sound of good music. I listen to so much and appreciate so much. Anything that creates a mood I can connect with. Something that just hits you in the head and makes you think, "damn, what was that?", inevitably drawing you back in for more (and sometimes it can be surprising, as I'm not confound to any given genre.) I really feel it and absorb it. I think true music lovers can attest to this. There's not much else to say about that.

It may sound cheesy, but hey, music is life, man. I'd be perfectly content being surrounded by people that share the same sort of philosophy...chilling out, drinking up a bit (whether it be beer or, well...tea!) and having the tunes on. Ahhh, maybe I am just a hippie at heart. Peace and love, man. Peace and love. And music. Endless music.

Woops, I'm rambling...aye.

I'll conclude that life would kinda suck without...music. I can't include family in this, as my family is hardly conventional. Sometimes music is my escape from everything. Now that, to me, is powerful.

* Hey, good topic, man! I found myself in a state of contemplation. That's a good thing.
I completely agree with you. That pretty much resumes me, what I think and feel too.
Nice words!

Aprilhäxan;5995875 said:
Well... my wedding made me happy... the spring and warm air makes me happy... and finally I quit smoking, I'm happy as hell!

Ulla, nice to see you. Congratulations to your wedding.
I'm proud that you quit smoking. Hope you don't need to smoke again, 'cause I honestly think that smoking is the most stupid thing people can do.

Listenin' to Alice in Chains makes me happy
Beer & beach combined makes me happy
french kisses makes me super happy
Playing PS2 and dumb puzzle games makes me happie
joking makes me happy
Eating makes me incredibly happy(be it McDonalds, Sushi, Roastbeef, etc))
Being sarcastic makes me happy

congrats Ulla...have a great life with your husband
and I totally agree with Markus on the smoking thing so good for you for quitting and may you never start again

i´m happy after i have spent 3 hours in the gym..
and i am always so totally happy when i get a warm hug ^^ - god damn spring

I like to run through fields of flowers while the birds are singing their sweetest songs and the sun is shining bright and the beautiful blue sky is painted with clouds:p
Spring :oops:

Hm, hugs are good, aside from the fact I'm not getting any. I'm not asking for any either so that's alright, ehe

So much for the reply of a very, very tired Vincent
goodnight

Death Metal nowadays is bland...It's all more focused on who has the most "brutal" production and layering your vocals 50 times over.

What ever happened to the early 90's? BAH!!!

hmmmm I don't really agree with that, there are a lot of brilliant Death bands out there, I feel the '00's is going really strong for Death metal so far