what things makes you happy?

What makes me happy... Music is a big part of it. But maybe the most important thing is my girlfriend. When I'm with Her it makes me truly happy and always gives me a smile on my face. For the first time I've been really happy. :) I'm only 15. :lol:

FOOOOOOD :O omg I love food :O... and music, and being with friends and summer, and holidays...++ I may have forgotten something but ..well :p

katatonia(well duh:loco: )
opeth
food(a big happy)
sleeping
money
anathema
small glimmer of hope that me and my ex gf may reconcile one day(highly doubtful though...)
love(granted im single but i have good memories of love)
seeing my ex(im just hopeless :cry: )
friends
gaming
katatonia forums
music(in general)
drinking(not a big drinker but i do enjoy it once and awhile)
lost
puppies(lol)
summer(summer nights rule all/summer in general)
Fall(love the cool bleakness)

needless to say i seem pretty materialistic, ahh well my vices in life

hehe , this thread changed my life...I owe you one my friend,you know who you are...!! thanx:kickass:

I always tell myself that life could always be worse, and it definitely always could. I know its easier said than done, but you need to figure out what it is about life that makes it so lacking, and remedy the solution.
The things that bring me joy are:
-Friends and family
-Opeth
-Katatonia
-not my job necessarily, but the sense of accomplishment i get from it
-learning, studying
-bettering myself through whatever means i find
-and men! whoops, did i say that outloud?

that for mee too :oops:
also music, and good marks in school, and my friends, and getting drunk and when the people i care abt are also happy and ov corpse Kyle :)

I love ben and jerrys more than life. Next time you have some ice cold dr pepper or coke and some ben and jerrys ice cream. Have a spoon full of the ol ben n jerrys and then have a massive gulp of coke/dr pepper. Amazing sensation. Better than sex... Yes.

Things that make me happy:

-sunshine
-my cat waking up in the morning by nuzzling his nose into my cheek lol
-eating ice cream in the bath
-really good sex (I can't just say sex because bad sex makes me sad)
-spending good time with my favorite people
-going to the cinema on my own, early in the afternoon.
-making cookies (I haven't made any in a while though.. )
-taking photos of things I think are pretty.
-sharp and pointy things

many other simple things.. rather easy to please.

I love ben and jerrys more than life. Next time you have some ice cold dr pepper or coke and some ben and jerrys ice cream. Have a spoon full of the ol ben n jerrys and then have a massive gulp of coke/dr pepper. Amazing sensation. Better than sex... Yes.

oh gawd i thought i was abnormal, i do that all the time... sometime i put the ice cream inside the glass of coke or root beer ( i learnt that from A&W, we call them floats LOL)... or i add shots of vodka or any liquour to it :)
glory!!!
gawd i feel like a fat ass but for that time that lasts my ice cream eatting, im like in heaven :p
oh good movies also make me happy, i watched 300 yesterday, it was kewl :D