what things makes you happy?

This is like the last thing a Katatonia fan can enjoy:)Are you sure you're in the correct forum;)

Yes, I am quite sure that I have arrived in the correct location, sir. Like most Katatonia fans I absolutely abhor life and am digusted by the human condition and dullness of day-to-day existence; swimming through a sea of shit to reach the hollow "City of Glass," if you will.

Where I differ from most is that I let the despair and futility of it all fuel my desire for darkness and I'm kicking life in the fucking anus these days. I do the wylde thang with a playboy playmate everyday, wherever I go all of the peon masses hail me as their dark sexy god, and if all goes well I'll be getting into a Ph. D. program soon enough.

You people just need to get out there and put yourself out there more. I went and saw the Harlem Globetrotters today and it was fucking awesome. Tonight, I am going dancing and will have tons of girls and gays lusting after me. The only thing better than doing it with random people is seeing the crushed look on your face when you shoot them down for not being sexy enough!

Someday, the world will be mine... and I will proceed to stomp and piss on it.

what area will your phd be in?

Industrial/Organizational psychology... which is very similar to what a science-based MBA program would resemble.

Lord Darksoul will be giant corporate god... will wander as wolf among the flock. I will influence organizational policies in directions that will allow evil to prevail! Not in a sense of all-consuming CEO greed or systematic exploitation of the working class, but so that almighty Satan and forces of night may triumph!!!

you forgot Lord Draksoul likes to wear his darkthrone t-shirt:D

Hah! This is also true, good sir... I love my Transilvanian Hunger shirt so much that my wife painted Darkthrone's logo on our wedding cake topper!

darkcake.jpg

It was the most fucking kvlt wedding cake ever!

Yes, I am quite sure that I have arrived in the correct location, sir. Like most Katatonia fans I absolutely abhor life and am digusted by the human condition and dullness of day-to-day existence; swimming through a sea of shit to reach the hollow "City of Glass," if you will.

Where I differ from most is that I let the despair and futility of it all fuel my desire for darkness and I'm kicking life in the fucking anus these days. I do the wylde thang with a playboy playmate everyday, wherever I go all of the peon masses hail me as their dark sexy god, and if all goes well I'll be getting into a Ph. D. program soon enough.

You people just need to get out there and put yourself out there more. I went and saw the Harlem Globetrotters today and it was fucking awesome. Tonight, I am going dancing and will have tons of girls and gays lusting after me. The only thing better than doing it with random people is seeing the crushed look on your face when you shoot them down for not being sexy enough!

Someday, the world will be mine... and I will proceed to stomp and piss on it.
you are the most down to earth person i'd ever known

Hum.. there was never ever anything that r e a l l y made me happy.. No man, no job, no food, no alcohol, ..
Guitars! I love their sound. They make me feel good. In any case.. =)