what things makes you happy?

Unlike a lot of people on this board, im honestly not that depressed or anything. Im quite a happy guy by nature, i just dont let the shit that happens bring my life quality down.

Times arent the best at my house atm...dad just left after having an affair for 3 years. Some things i will agree on is the decaying existence of human decency, reasoning and understanding. Theres not much the deirectly affects me though. The things in my life that keep me going are my beautiful girlfriend of 2 and a half years, friends who you could not replace and just, my family and of course music. Music is what gets me through the stuff i cant verbalise.

While i probably could be depressed for some of the things i mentioned, i just try to not let those things get me down. I feel i have no right to be angry/depressed/upset because so far my life has been amazing. i really wouldnt change anything.

Im really not trying to rub anything in, coz i know that some people have had it harder than me, this is just where i am in my life right now.

Aprilhäxan;5995875 said:
Well... my wedding made me happy... the spring and warm air makes me happy... and finally I quit smoking, I'm happy as hell!

btw, my new e-mail is frunisse@spray.se. Martijn, Emil, Markus, Hebbe and Reece, let me know if you're alive!

Hey Ulla!!!
congratulations on your wedding......my wedding will be august 18th......I have yet to conquer the great smoking beast though....niiice.:)

Wow, this thread is depressing.

Cheer up, metalheads, it's your duty to be angry social menaces.

Also, try watching 300. If you're still depressed afterwards, something is very wrong with you.

^women aren't your thing?

I am not very good at communicating with people, so that about makes it impossible to find a good company, and that includes females too. Or perhaps the situation is not that bad and I am just seeing this wrongly. I have fallen in love a few times, and since I am not the most extroverted person you'd find, it didn't really go anywhere. I used to be depressed about it, but learned to accept myself the way I am.

Music is my primary interest and also the foremost source of enjoyment, as well as one of the sources of inspiration. I play video games when I am too exhausted to do anything else. I get satisfaction from it on a very primitive level. Masturbation is not necessarily something that "keeps me happy", but it has become an addiction, much like smoking and alcohol can be. How to get rid of it, I dunno, and unlike the other kinds of addiction, all you'll never get a serious response. If you decide to quit smoking, everyone will give you a helpful advice. Try to quit jacking off and tell everyone about it, and you'll be laughed at. :erk:

Im not dating anyone anymore, Im just about to get some whores,in the end it's just the same,you invite her to dinner just to get laid,with whores you payless to get laid ,so I rather save some bucks and get by far, a greater experience...fuck all women ! except fromthe kata girls of course.:p

I am not very good at communicating with people, so that about makes it impossible to find a good company, and that includes females too. Or perhaps the situation is not that bad and I am just seeing this wrongly. I have fallen in love a few times, and since I am not the most extroverted person you'd find, it didn't really go anywhere. I used to be depressed about it, but learned to accept myself the way I am.

Music is my primary interest and also the foremost source of enjoyment, as well as one of the sources of inspiration. I play video games when I am too exhausted to do anything else. I get satisfaction from it on a very primitive level. Masturbation is not necessarily something that "keeps me happy", but it has become an addiction, much like smoking and alcohol can be. How to get rid of it, I dunno, and unlike the other kinds of addiction, all you'll never get a serious response. If you decide to quit smoking, everyone will give you a helpful advice. Try to quit jacking off and tell everyone about it, and you'll be laughed at. :erk:
You may not be very good at communicating with people, but you're very good at being honest.

I don't need much. Music, good food, sleep, my dog and going to gym. And sex of course. And sometimes partypartyparty.

I would like to spend more time with my best friends, that always makes me really happy, but they all live so far away.