How long until we start seeing tour dates?

I hope for some Swedish dates, they really need to improve their popularity here at home… The last time I’ve been to a record shop asking Katatonia, that guy re-asked me several times if I meant Toto Cutugno… In the best case they’re trying to sell to you “Mulder & Scully”… Arrrgh!

But Toto Cotugno is Italian...
"Mulder and Scully" good one...I remeber that Catatonia
catatonia.jpg

Argh! Well, I really don't care where and when as long as they'll play in Europe! I'm stopping at nothing this time und will kick my ass if I don't manage to see Katatonia this year. I bloody need it!!!
And hey, Reece, come over here :wave: I hope tour dates will be revealed very soon and you'll have the time to manage a trip ;) Honestly, it'll be great.
I know, Katatonia have a new booking agency now, but US dates have always been kinda piece of good luck :err:

Aprilhäxan said:
I hope for some Swedish dates, they really need to improve their popularity here at home… The last time I’ve been to a record shop asking Katatonia, that guy re-asked me several times if I meant Toto Cutugno… In the best case they’re trying to sell to you “Mulder & Scully”… Arrrgh!

lol, wahhh, toto Cutugno, oh my god... I didn´t know he was so famous even in Sweden!
"lasciatemi cantare, con la chitarra in mano..... "

ether said:
lol, wahhh, toto Cutugno, oh my god... I didn´t know he was so famous even in Sweden!
"lasciatemi cantare, con la chitarra in mano..... "
I think he isn’t. According to this store guy accent I think he was from Serbia… or from Norrköping:D And he looked like Zlatan clone. So may be good old Toto is a top star in Serbia right now, who knows. At least that guy had no clue who Katatonia were:erk:

First of all hi to everyone, my first post here...
I can understand those who are in the US, they have good reasons to be disappointed but for those (like me) in Europe even if they are not going to play in your country this coud be a good excuse for a short trip, afterall with ryanair u can more or less go (and come back :)) everywhere in the old continent with 100 euros... So if they won't come here, well i ll go to Finland or Estonia or wherever and i ll have a definitevely good reason to move my *** :)
Going back to Toto Cutugno, yes, he is the guy that was singing "lasciatemi cantare con la chitarra in mano..." i m pretty sure there are also some translated version of the song such as in finnish "Olen Suomalainen" and i DO NOT suggest u to buy that CD :)

Byez

Alustriel said:
How do you know that?:OMG:

yeap i know it's true too.. (and i wish there will be no hitch ) there's nothing on offical tour dates yet you know,we cannot say anything certain until see it on their tour schedule but you can check it on www.dungeonbar.com :hotjump:

but i think it's not on march 16th, it's on march 3th ....

awesome..

Is the Wacken Open Air 06 included in this "Summer Festivals"-Thing? Really hope so.:)

Anyway, wherever you gonna play in Germany..even if I have to drive hours and hours to get there..I'll be there!

grrr, c on guys come to Canada, ive heard that Montreal gig was insane. Back then i didnt have a job but now i do, so even if u come to Montreal im sooo going.
if u decide to come to the GTA u can crash in my basement lol