How long will it take SR~VE to think of a witty comeback?

OK FAGS.,.,.,.,..,,.,.WHO R U NEWAY MAYBE U SHOULDNT BE HATIN ON COB I DONT THINK YOU'RE CAN PLAY TEH GUITAR LIEK HE DOES ,,.,.,.,.MABEY THEN YOU WOULD BE ON GUITAR WORLD MAGAZEN AND NOT HIM,,.,.,.,..,,.,.,.,.,.Sooooooooooooo...come back when you sell 1000 000 albums in finland maybe until then "FUCK OFF".. :OMG: .!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?FROM NOW ON...WE R ENEMIES... YOU ANDI...................... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :puke: this is a shitty web sight

*aLeXi_WaRhEARt88* said:
OK FAGS.,.,.,.,..,,.,.WHO R U NEWAY MAYBE U SHOULDNT BE HATIN ON COB I DONT THINK YOU'RE CAN PLAY TEH GUITAR LIEK HE DOES ,,.,.,.,.MABEY THEN YOU WOULD BE ON GUITAR WORLD MAGAZEN AND NOT HIM,,.,.,.,..,,.,.,.,.,.Sooooooooooooo...come back when you sell 1000 000 albums in finland maybe until then "FUCK OFF".. :OMG: .!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?FROM NOW ON...WE R ENEMIES... YOU ANDI...................... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :puke: this is a shitty web sight

Look at that fag in your signature. :erk:

You should have to take a literacy test before being allowed to get on the internet. :Spin:

what's up with the military look? he's wearing camo pants and dog-tags. if he wants to join the army, I'm sure the US could use one more dumbass

For the record, I'm a "she".
And as for Opeth, I think that while they are actually skilled and original, they tend to get quite boring sometimes; that and they are slightly overrated imo. But I don't think they suck.
It's just that I find their, as well as Dream Theater's and Tool's pretentious and snobby "my music is deeper/more prog/more underground/more whatever than yours" fanboys to be hysterical.

SR~VE said:
It's just that I find their, as well as Dream Theater's and Tool's pretentious and snobby "my music is deeper/more prog/more underground/more whatever than yours" fanboys to be hysterical.

heh don't we all.