How long will it take SR~VE to think of a witty comeback?

Can someone explain why this SR-VE person is still posting? Ive never read a thread where a person by defending herself, looks even more like a idiot. Just turn off the computer honey, and forget about it.

Quote:
Guys I need your help, i am going to kill myself soon. Abbath won't return my calls.WE LIVE IN DIFFERENT WORLDS. The way he frowns, the way he runs across mountains, even the way he holds his mace. They make me hot for his cold grim body. What should I do?

I RLY NED UR HLP.

Ohh Christ. This is the best quote evar. This thread is awesome.

Black Winter Day said:
That HAS to be a fake account. Has to.

Well, obviously. It's probably Erik, a very decent fake account indeed.

But alas! Guys, I don't have the time to sit around here on the intarnet talking crap, I must go and practice Dream Theater on the dual-neck el-guitar.

cobsubway.gif

Henrik Main said:
It's probably Erik
took me about 0.0000000000000000000000000000000003 seconds to figure that out

EDIT: AND HAY HAY HAYAYAYAY!!1 I almost ate at that Subway place the other day (stefan and sam did, I just tasted their food and then went to frasses) and it ruled a whole lot, they had mega-tasty subs with kebab-meat on and the chick who worked there was hot and nice and I want to fuck her in the ass

Where is the offending thread that was initially the subject of this one?

I remember that old COB thread too, heh. I won't jump on the bandwagon though...

Indeed it was. Well this has kept me mildly interested this afternoon :) being unemployed sure has its perks! :loco: