How long did it take...

King Diamond garbage? What the fuck is wrong with you? Not only has he made some of the most definitive concept albums in metal, but he also happens to be a brilliant songwriter, inspired lyricist and has pipes from fucking Hades itself.

Venom is just about as good as a band gets. Again, what the fuck is wrong with you?

And you thought death metal with intelligent lyrics were impossible? At the risk of sounding repetitive (c'mon everybody, say it with me): What the fuck is wrong with you?

Angela Gossow sounds more masculine than KD does. He sucks. Concept albums were nothing new when he went solo, and not a damned thing about his act is original (oooooh I worship Satan!! Fear me....! My makeup looks like Gene Simmons'! And I sing like I have a twat!). Sounds like he's from Hades? Sounds like a eunuch.

Eat a dick. I ain't goin' anywhere. And fuck Venom, too.

Angela Gossow sounds more masculine than KD does. He sucks. Concept albums were nothing new when he went solo, and not a damned thing about his act is original (oooooh I worship Satan!! Fear me....! My makeup looks like Gene Simmons'! And I sing like I have a twat!). Sounds like he's from Hades? Sounds like a eunuch.

Eat a dick. I ain't goin' anywhere. And fuck Venom, too.

Who said anything about him sounding masculine? Masculine = good, feminine = bad? Are you posting through some kind of time-warp? I didn't know they had computers in the 18th century.

You make an awful lot of reference to things I assume you consider weak, ie eunuch, twat, and of course an example of a woman who sounds more masculine. The latter made you come to the conclusion that he sucks because he fails to provide vocals more masculine than a woman's. Your final line contains "Eat a dick". Insinuating homosexuality as an insult, are you? Not preditictable at all.

Do you have any issues with your own masculinity? Do you ever doubt your own sexuality perhaps? If I were you, I'd talk to someone about it. Bigotry, sexism and frat-boy mentality never helped anyone, but it sure gives you a leg up in the ever-so fruitful Trolling Business (c).

And who said anything about "concept albums were nothing new when he went solo"? I was referring to his work in Mercyful Fate which indeed was a landmark in metal concept albums, but you knew that. You were just trying to make a cheap point and hoped no one would call you out on it.

I also don't remember ever claiming he is or ever was original, as that wasn't the point. But it's apparent from your posts that you tend to make up little things in your head. Or more likely you're a text book example of someone who craves attention at any cost, even if it's bad attention and even on something as insignificant as an internet message board. Either way it's a little sad.

I'll say it one more time before I leave you to wallow alone in your own self-pity: Hop along, troll-bunny. Look at that big, juicy, Freudian carrot on the horizon. Go take a bite!

mike's growls is one of opeth's finest gimmicks!
their lyrics are seriously not that good however, not 1 song with "thought provoking" lyrics.

King Diamond is amazing. Mercyful Fate to. end of story.

and yeah, thats great you like Opeth, but lets not lag on bands that have just as much to do with awesome music as Opeth.

From the first listen(When) I recognized the originality of the band and decided to listen all the songs. I wasn't dissapointed and it is considering that I was not into growling vocals that times.