What was the VERY first CD/Record you ever bought?

mortal kombat ost when i was 10 or 11...actually my mom bought it for me

that's what got me into metal...i bought the album because i liked the mortal kombat techno theme....it slowly got boring and i started to fall in love with the metal track like fear factory's "zero signal", type o's "blood & fire", G/Z//R's "the invisible" (haven't heard anymore of their songs) and this track by napalm death

shortly after that i asked my mom to get me fear factory's "demanufacture" and type o's "october rust"

Moonspell-Under the Moonspell...first metal album I bought. In 94.
Not counting Metallica of course!

first actual album I bought was probably the Beatles White album when I was like 6 or something....

Well I'm really dating myself here-

Around 1978, I was 13, I bought 12 lps for a penny (yes, Columbia House) and mixed in with stuff like Styx-Grand Illusion and Foreigner-s/t was KISS-Double Platinum and Alive II!!

I played the HELL out of KISS-Alive II, esp "Detroit Rock City" and "Love Gun"! Drew KISS logos all over my books and folders at school, and KNEW I had to play guitar.:D

The first metal album I paid for myself was Iron Maiden - Seventh son of a seventh son around 1991. The first cd I bought was Fear of the dark by the same band in 1992.

The First Cd's I bought were :
Metallica - "Metallica"(Black Album)
Soundgarden - Superunknown
Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream

"Sad But True has always been one of my favorite songs, and I love the ugly guitar tones of "Siamese Dream". And the song that got me listening to hard music was "4th of July" by Soundgarden, a super slow-groovin-heavy ass song.