what was your first Opeth song?

bought blackwater park blindly shortly after it was released because i thought the cover was extremely cool. so my first song was leper affinity. liked it instantly but didnt realize how great it was. kinda forgot about the cd for about 1 year then relistened to it and got hooked! bought the rest shortly after that!

A friend sent me Serenity Painted Death and The Lepper Affinity, teling me how this band sucked ass. I kinda didn't liked, but it stayed on my winamp playlist for a while and one day I just realised what I was hearing. Now I'm addicted.

The Funeral Portrait, then Deliverance thanks to MusicChoice. I was blown away by both songs.

Scary- right as I was about to click submit, The Funeral Portrait came on MusicChoice, which they don't play too often.

My first song was In Mist She Was Standing, when I was trying the album Orchid out at the cd store. Obviously I didn't listen to the full song right there and then, but then it was the same when I got home and put my newly purchased album on repeat!

idk, but i think it was something off of Still Life, and it made me a fan.

its good stuff, they have a lot of talent.