Overlorde SR vs Overlorde

Yeah and i wonder whatever happened to the American Nightmare who made them change their name to Give Up The Ghost?

But here is trailer to Give Up The Ghost's reunion documentary, further validating your point. Wish i could have been there, this shit looks fun as hell!!

just jump to 5:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBsfFt9unQM&t=4m48s

Ryan Gosling was at that reunion show reportedly and is a fan of those guys!! Seems like the coolest person in hollywood right now.

No he wasn't, that was just some joke rumor that people took seriously LMAO.

I'm going to pretend I didn't read that and carry on believing.

1325289100-tumblr_lx0fzdvvxt1qgo33do1_400.jpeg

I got this (the shield) from the band at their show Saturday night, it is pretty cool I think.
Their show was really cool, really done see bands put that much effort in to shows anymore. And the songs they did that were writen back in the 80s that had never been recorded simply kicked ass, one sounded like it could have been a Fifth Angel b side.

DSCN0723.jpg

Isn't it obvious that Overlorde SR came first? I mean, it's called "Senior" for a reason, right? :lol:

In all honesty (and to be completely blunt too), I think it's one of the most ridiculous things ever. Overlorde (the Mark Edwards one, which according to my understanding is the one causing a scene) is a band that's barely active anyways. Let's be serious, they haven't released anything since 2004 (and before that, what an EP in 87?). Their website looks ancient (and it's barely ever updated). It seems to me that they're holding onto something that's been long dead (sorry if this offends anyone, but I'm calling it like it is).

What the hell is up with these 80s bands who reform and think they're still "the boss"? Get over it.

I think the SR refer's to STILL ROCKIN, as far as Overlorde SR goes. At least that's what I read somewhere. But yeah, you make many valid points, and Overlorde SR IS the first Overlorde.

It will be great when all this wackiness is behind us. I for one am seriously looking forward to the newest Overlorde SR release. All of their stuff is great. The NJ Overlorde's Snow Giant disc is good too, it's just that I can't listen to it, thinking about all the crap Mark Edwards is trying to stir up. I'm a fan of true metal who appreciates the bands and the true fans. At this point though, it doesn't seem like M.E. is looking out for anyone but his inflated ego.