How many Keyboard Player are in here?

Yeah im starting Keyboards thought it would be a nice change from Bass.
yeah im nothing special either [no janne me]
know a few things here and there.
i usually mess around on my bf's midi controller
but i wanna buy my own keyboard.
anyone got any reccommendations? ? ?
i was thinking about a Casio CTK-496 maybe but i liked the Casio CTK-691
who knwos i dunno what to get
i just need something with like loads of differnt soudns at least 100 i would say.

so yeah get back to me on that ya? ? ?
regards
shannyn__x

if i had the money, id get a Korg X50 or X5D. Its only 500$ but i got no money so....cant buy it. Damn!. I recommend this keyboard to alll. By the way, its the same as Jannes keyboard and as the guy from stratovarius (im bad with names).

Korg X5D ? I don't think it's THE keyboard... (And the guy from Strato is Jens Johanson).

Keyboard player, I want your opinion. How do you rate the introduction of Salieri Strikes Back from Warmen ? I mean, do you find it: easy, hard, very hard or OHMYGOODJANNEISGOD ?

Fetzer said:
Keyboard player, I want your opinion. How do you rate the introduction of Salieri Strikes Back from Warmen ? I mean, do you find it: easy, hard, very hard or OHMYGOODJANNEISGOD ?

well, It's not easy, but its not impossible ^^ i can play most of it, right hand is easy but putting it all together is hard >_<

ofc i'm not saying Janne isn't god =D

I dont play much keyboards, I've had a piano in my house for years and I've always messed around on it. I know Middle C so thats about it ahha.

Recently I've been learning guitar scales and piano scales as well, but I probably wont ever be too into the keyboards

A KORG Triton Extreme here... mostly to create songs... not a good player... for now... ;)

ChildOfADown said:
if i had the money, id get a Korg X50 or X5D. Its only 500$ but i got no money so....cant buy it. Damn!. I recommend this keyboard to alll. By the way, its the same as Jannes keyboard and as the guy from stratovarius (im bad with names).

As far as I know Jens never had an X5.

-Merrild- said:
kewlness, but shouldnt you party now or something eh?

I just came home from doing the interviews part for the upcoming DVD and there was no way in hell I was gonna go downtown cause its prolly full of random idiots... yeah it was the first time ever Finland won the Eurovision but still I feel no need to go there.

Janne Warman said:
I just came home from doing the interviews part for the upcoming DVD and there was no way in hell I was gonna go downtown cause its prolly full of random idiots... yeah it was the first time ever Finland won the Eurovision but still I feel no need to go there.
are you at home? lol thought you were in the omgz america!1

enjoi17 said:
did you buy it new? or if used how much did you pay for it?

Yes, my TE is new, i payed it 1900 €, in Dollars must be about 2200 $.

Great fucking keyboard, every time i play it, i die... :heh:

Hey Janne,

greetings to you, can you tell me what kind of sound do you use in your songs, and if you have some tips to help me to make "bodom-like" sounds by myself?

Thank yooouuuueeaargggh.... great performance in Milan indeed :headbang:

Speaking of Keys..
Im looking at a Korg K61.

Im not going to be preforming with it, mainly jsut to help me with guitar and bass theory, write some wicked riffs, and maybe recrod some epic intro type stuff. (and of course to have somthing I can Fuck around with)

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/K61/

Just to plug into my computer and mes around with. Any suggestions on somthing else maybe? somthing cheaper or better?