How many Keyboard Player are in here?

I play keyboards, have been for about 3/4 years. got a korg triton extreme, nord lead 2, roland jv-1010 (has quite a few bodom sounds on it as its the module below the one janne uses) and a korg m-1.

ErasedCitizen said:
I play keyboards, have been for about 3/4 years. got a korg triton extreme, nord lead 2, roland jv-1010 (has quite a few bodom sounds on it as its the module below the one janne uses) and a korg m-1.

have you found some cob sounds with your triton extreme?
i only found the concert harp (to do "Bed of Razors" intro), the combination "Bells Stories 1" (to make "Downfall" intro) and the orchestra hit (to do some "Downfall" blasts).

Anyone own an X5 (not X5D) in here? im thinking about getting one but are the sunds good for COB stuff? cause i know he used to use one but he also used alot of sound modules (which i have not idea how they work).

Vitox said:
i only found the concert harp (to do "Bed of Razors" intro), the combination "Bells Stories 1" (to make "Downfall" intro) and the orchestra hit (to do some "Downfall" blasts).

I was blessed to have all the sounds from Downfall the Intro on mine is New Age and I just used Sawtooth for his leads which sounds verry similar.

even though my keyboards a shitty Casio CTK-573

ShadowsWithin said:
I was blessed to have all the sounds from Downfall the Intro on mine is New Age and I just used Sawtooth for his leads which sounds verry similar.

even though my keyboards a shitty Casio CTK-573

do you use a sawtooth with no particular effect or filter?

Vitox said:
do you use a sawtooth with no particular effect or filter?
EDIT: sorry its "saw. wave" on mine, and nope I don't use anything....can't afford anything :Smug: and I wouldn't know how to use it even if I did.

it sounds almost identical to jannes i just need a little muff or distortion.

Vitox said:

i dont really use the triton extreme for bodom sounds. i just use my roland JV-1010 module (they are really cheap now) as its pretty much the exact same as janne's only apart from you have to use a pc to edit sounds with the jv-1010 and its also a lot smaller than janne's roland module.

I play keyboard, but the only COB stuff I can play is on my guitar, because
1. my keyboard sounds like shit (its a casio tone bank ct-670 lol)
2. COB stuff on keyboard is impossible to play (Janne is a god)
3. I get bored of playing keyboard very quickly, I rather play on a real piano... but then again if I had a better keyboard I would spend more time practising COB stuff on it... but all the money I spend is on guitar stuff lol

Ya right, ello fellow.... keyboardists..? Well I've been playing keyboard on music school for 1 1/2 year now, and I recently bought myself a Yamaha PSR 1500 portable KEYBOARD. It rocks balls. The sounds, the interface, the possibilities; all great. Well, at school I used to play at a KORG Triton LE (dunno special model name or what the heck, about $4500 thing. Compared to the PSR 1500 its some mushy scrap. Well, at Janne and you all: Harpsichord > Piano... and pretty much every other instrument/crappedy sampled sound. Why did COB stop using harpsichord sounds in HCDeathroll and AYDY? That sucked, god wants more brilliant sounds and less scrapheap effects, okai? Now, I havent't heard much of Warmen, and if that's where you (Janne) get to enchance the music with, harpsichord, then shoot me. I think all keyboardists should use clean sounds instead of mushing them with effects and synthetical appocalypse... ah, time to get on with the flaming, thanks for the time.

Well... I started playing piano about 3 years ago at school, and started playing keyboards when I discovered metal about 2 years ago. I have a Korg-TR88 that I bought about one month ago, it's awesome. Still got to read the books since this is the first "real" keyboard I have, so I still have many things to learn.

Belegweearda said:
Ya right, ello fellow.... keyboardists..? Well I've been playing keyboard on music school for 1 1/2 year now, and I recently bought myself a Yamaha PSR 1500 portable KEYBOARD. It rocks balls. The sounds, the interface, the possibilities; all great. Well, at school I used to play at a KORG Triton LE (dunno special model name or what the heck, about $4500 thing. Compared to the PSR 1500 its some mushy scrap. Well, at Janne and you all: Harpsichord > Piano... and pretty much every other instrument/crappedy sampled sound. Why did COB stop using harpsichord sounds in HCDeathroll and AYDY? That sucked, god wants more brilliant sounds and less scrapheap effects, okai? Now, I havent't heard much of Warmen, and if that's where you (Janne) get to enchance the music with, harpsichord, then shoot me. I think all keyboardists should use clean sounds instead of mushing them with effects and synthetical appocalypse... ah, time to get on with the flaming, thanks for the time.

you're trying to say that a piece of shit budget yamaha psr is even as good as ANY korg triton synth?

ya, you're fucking retarded.

I bet you think your dog faced girlfriend is hotter than carmen electra too, right

Belegweearda said:
Umm, can you read? Guess not... I said I tried the $4500 thingy

Belegweearda said:
Well, at school I used to play at a KORG Triton LE (dunno special model name or what the heck, about $4500 thing. Compared to the PSR 1500 its some mushy scrap

Can you fucking write in a slightly coherent manner? You clearly say that the korg triton you played is "mushy scrap" compared to your awesome PSR1500 (LOL), something only a total retard would say. K THANX