How many licks?

Originally posted by Lina
:eek: what am i??? the board whore??? i officially take offense! :bah:

;)

Heheheh. I have an odd feeling Dune_666 is going to show up at my front door with a large Hoser's-skull-bashing device of some sort in the not too distant future. Although, technically, you'd not be the board whore as at that exact juncture I was still describing what would be... err... my (apparent) abilites. Therefore I guess I could be the board man-whore. Huh.

"OPETHIAN LADIES! FLOCK TO ME!... err... ANY TIME NOW! ... aww, come on. Just one? Ohh..."

I agree on "sluck". It is untaken, and it is good.

*explodes into laughter*

ROTFLOL, Lina! I just spent an hour listening to drunken officials and making sure no one uninvited gets in, so I went out for a smoke and there this guy in his 50's, so drunk he can't stand up straight, decides to be so "friendly" that he wants to bat my back all the time. It was starting to get really annoying.. I come here and read that. LOL! Thanks. :)

Originally posted by HoserHellspawn

Heheheh. I have an odd feeling Dune_666 is going to show up at my front door with a large Hoser's-skull-bashing device of some sort in the not too distant future. Although, technically, you'd not be the board whore as at that exact juncture I was still describing what would be... err... my (apparent) abilites. Therefore I guess I could be the board man-whore. Huh.

"OPETHIAN LADIES! FLOCK TO ME!... err... ANY TIME NOW! ... aww, come on. Just one? Ohh..."

I agree on "sluck". It is untaken, and it is good.

Where does one find this "Hoser skull bashing device" and where do you live exactly?

:loco: