Anyone else get Tootsie Rolls and Bit-O-Honey in their Sweetwater order?

RemoWilliams

¯\(°_o)/¯ How meet Devil?
Nov 13, 2005
Got in a order of misc. stuff from Sweetwater and digging thru the box I find some Tootsie rolls and Bit-O-Honey. Of course I ate that shit in less than a few seconds...but...I wonder...did it fall out of some guys pockets while doing the box order.

I always get good stuff from them. Although with my last order for my Ilok, I didn't get anything :-(

Sweetwater takes care of their customers. I don't spend much with them, but they still treat me like a king. I call up my sales guy, tell him what I want, and he says it will be shipped in an hour. It's much quicker than buying online amazingly. And when you call they sometimes hook you up on the price. And free shipping. And candy.

Love it.

Sweetwater takes care of their customers. I don't spend much with them, but they still treat me like a king. I call up my sales guy, tell him what I want, and he says it will be shipped in an hour. It's much quicker than buying online amazingly. And when you call they sometimes hook you up on the price. And free shipping. And candy.

Love it.

Remember that old video with the tour of the new HQ they have?

They're also fuckin' LOADED. VERY rich company.

An old PR strategy to strengthen customer loyalty, when there are many competitors offering comparable services and products at comparable prices.

Thomann just started doing this too, but they put cardboard door-sings like you know them from hotels ("Please refill mini-bar!" etc.) in their boxes. How random.. :lol:

My favourite clothing store always throws some British candy in for good measure...

Everybody loves case candy!

I prefer them to musicians friend. I feel like I have someone with half a clue on the other end of the line, where as I usually get some idiot on the other end of the line with MF.com

haha that's so true!!

have any of you gotten any discounts from MF??

that's what i love about sweetwater too...you can get discounts on almost anything, and still get free shipping!!

Does this sweetwater site deliver to europe? and are shipping prices too exagerated to just stick with thomann? any good US sites that deliver to europe? Sometimes I feel thomann is low on stock

It's usually not worth it due to taxes and customs on top of shipping and item costs. Also, they're simply not allowed to export certain brands (being bound to agreements with the manufacturers) and that's more than often exactly the products you'd want because they're so much cheaper in the US.

When the Euro is strong, the UK is a cool alternative for us Euro people to save some bucks. Obviously not right now... :Smug: