How many Metal Cds (original or not) do you own (for real!)?

I think I own around 150..give or take a few...Id prolly have more if I hadnt let friends or my brothers borrow many of them..plus the ones that I have lost over the years.

Metal, including stuff like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Thrash metal, death metal, etc...

Probably about 200+ I know I've got way over 300 store bought CDs... some of them include stuff like Pink Floyd, jazz, etc...

I own 8 CD-Rs.

It's rediculous when you come to think of it.

I've got around 300 cd's, 20 vinyls, 20 shirts... the cd's alone were between 20 and 30 au$ each, that's a rediculously large amount of money!!!

I have about 200 albums on either vinyl, CD or both... (if both I only count it once though hehe). Those are all originals.

I have about um.... I dunno maybe 30 albums burnt also.

enough ;)
or actually too many as i havent listened to some of them in ages and probably wont ever listen to them again.

got tons of mp3s, CD-Rs and some vinyls too.

Originally posted by The Hammer
Hail Brothers and Sisters,
I'd like to know how many Metal albums do you own.....
I think I have got about 300.

At last count, around 715, which doesn't include any CDRs. I think I only have four CDRs. About 10 LPs, and I think I have one cassette left that is at all playable.

I've got about 500 CD's total (all store bought), about 300-350 of those are metal. Add that to 100 cassette tapes, and about 800 or so metal songs that have been downloaded, and it will take me a long time to listen to all of it :headbang:

First album I ever bought was Deep Purple In Rock. That was the start of it! Ive got over 800 metal albums (this includes about 300 vinal), over a hundred metal videos and about 60 hours of metal songs on video from the TV. I'm old and need a life!:rolleyes: