How many of you fags have myspace accounts?

KILL TULLY said:
What is the rational behind being so anti-myspace? It is what you make it. Stop being little pussies, if you don't have one you don't have one, suck it up.

Calling it 'gayspace' or 'emospace' is like calling e-mail 'gaymail' or 'emomail'...wait thats a pretty good idea.
haha. i shouldn't really talk, i have a facebook account but it's pretty bare bones. i just really object to sharing personal info online where everybody can see it, treat it how you want but it will never escape the emo stigma.

It's gay. I used to be on the college equivalent called Facebook but I cancelled my account recently. I'd rather talk shit on a message board

KILL TULLY said:
What is the rational behind being so anti-myspace? It is what you make it. Stop being little pussies, if you don't have one you don't have one, suck it up.

Calling it 'gayspace' or 'emospace' is like calling e-mail 'gaymail' or 'emomail'...wait thats a pretty good idea.

Lets see, typing a few letters to form sentences and sending it to a family member as opposed to posting pics and personal info on the latest bullshit internet trend, half of which is most likely total bunk, just so i can see if that hot chick from high school got fat...

yeah, a tough one

btw, i dont use email often at all

uhm, yeah, i fail to see how frequenting an internet forum is any different than having a myspace account. Face it, ANYTHING relating to the use of a computer is nerdy. I'm not cracking on anyone in particular, I just don't see the point in using an internet forum to make fun of internet users, myself included. We'd all be better off not using the internet at all.

forums usually remain anonymous, though. a common interest in music brought us here. i dont know about the rest of you. im here for the metal.

I do see your point, though. it doesnt change the fact that myspace=gay and emo.90% of the people with myspace accounts from my graduating class were the nerds.

Myspace has been such a huge help for my band. We've recieved messages from Heavy Metal zines (online and printed) from Germany to Japan regarding reviews and interviews of us. I think im going to close my personal one soon since I never use it really.

J. said:
I do see your point, though. it doesnt change the fact that myspace=gay and emo.90% of the people with myspace accounts from my graduating class were the nerds.
same here

KILL TULLY said:

Being smug about not having a myspace is the new acting superior because you don't watch and/or own a television...what's wrong with feeling good about avoiding a corrupting influence? And yes, I haven't signed up and have no intention of ever doing so.

Just put your profiles on fuckin' private if your concern is not putting yourself on display, sheesh.

I only use myspace to promote my zine, and even now it's increasingly uselesss. Getting a dozen requests from awful, awful bands for reviews and interviews is not what I had in mind.

I like MySpace. It's not the be-all-end-all of my existence, but I've found out about a lot of cool bands and made a lot of friends who I actually hang out with in real time. It's just another way to meet people and promote bands and shows. I guess that makes me gay, huh?

~C

addae said:
...German media Law is driving us crazy so it´s not allowed to us to upload full tracks ...but here is valg...you can buy the Mini cd for 5 Euro :headbang: ...

Ok, this track is officially amazing. I will definately order that MCD of yours as soon as I get my salary