How many Randy Rhoads are here?

Missiles

Confusing avatar! :O
Jan 2, 2004
Approachin'
I know that this forum is full of fanbois and OMGALEXI-wannabes, so... How many Randy Rhoads ( or even the ESP copycat ) are here?

One here. :cry:

I got a 1989 fender Strat with an original floyd kahler nuts (took them off cuz' I don't use whammy bar)...I know it's kinda weird, but I got it a couple years back from a pawn shop...my friend's got a cheap Jackson V, but it's really uncomfortable to play if you're sitting down..

i have a Rhoads v, but not because of alexiomg, but because i'm a huge Randy Rhoads fan lol

if you get an RR1/RR1T or an RR5, its not uncomfortable to play sitting down... its just the cheap RR3 and ones like it where the jack is in the wrong(read cheap) place

If you have a 90º connector is not uncomfortable at all. Anyway, I already have a hole in my right leg... :D

i have a Jackson rhoads im just about to send out to colorado to get some body work done, as well as a Gibson Explorer. ive also been eyein a schecter 7 string

I don't have, but I want one :lol:
I've been wanting one since I first looked at a guitar and said 'I wanna learn to play that shit!' which is loong before I got hooked to cob

i have a Randy Rhoads RR3, i did not get it cos alexi has 1 alowing i was not aware of COB at the time, But i got it cos i find it a nice guitar and belive it or not i think it is a nice guitar to sit with

Does your kelly star have that super ugly reverse headstock?
I'd kindly bitchslap the jackson guy who came up with the idea of using reverse headstocks. They turn a sweet guitar into an eye bleeder.

Elysian893 said:
i have a Rhoads v, but not because of alexiomg, but because i'm a huge Randy Rhoads fan lol

if you get an RR1/RR1T or an RR5, its not uncomfortable to play sitting down... its just the cheap RR3 and ones like it where the jack is in the wrong(read cheap) place

in RR3's the jack is in the upper wing. RX10d's have it on the lower one.