How many Randy Rhoads are here?

depends on what jackson you play, only the USA select serries (RR1 SLH1, WX1, KV2) are still manufactured at the same quality by the jackson guys, fender took over the mass building manufacturing of the X, pro, and JS series

Elysian893 said:
you are so ignorant. nothing has changed in the way jackson's are manufactured. the only thing that has changed is jackson started making the JS30 line, which is made in india, and incredibly low quality. everything else is exactly the same. get a fucking clue before you say retarded shit like that

Quoted the wrong guy, me thinks :)

And what about the JS35 RR?
My friend told me it's worth to buy it, cause only the pick-ups are shitty in it. -So you can change it/them-
What's your opinion?

Frozen Heart said:
haha jackson's from about 2002 onward are complete peices of shit, fender bought the company and now they just put out tree branches with strings on them, i have an RR1 from 89' and its black with white pinstripes, and i recently put SH-8 in the bridge position

WAAAAAAH FENDER........ THE BAAAAAD MEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Dood, you apparantly have no idea that the jackson you bought then, and the jackson i could buy now are made in the same fucking factory. Unless it's a san Dimas, which i doubt it is. there is no quality difference. You probably haven't even played a new one.

bobvex said:
WAAAAAAH FENDER........ THE BAAAAAD MEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Dood, you apparantly have no idea that the jackson you bought then, and the jackson i could buy now are made in the same fucking factory. Unless it's a san Dimas, which i doubt it is. there is no quality difference. You probably haven't even played a new one.

Actually, Isn't an '89 an ontario and now they're made in arizona.

Shagoroth said:
And what about the JS35 RR?
My friend told me it's worth to buy it, cause only the pick-ups are shitty in it. -So you can change it/them-
What's your opinion?
its still made in india, and i'm willing to bet the tremelo is pretty shit too... but no, i haven't tried one, if you are thinking of one, go to a guitar store and see if you can try one

-Gavin- said:
Actually, Isn't an '89 an ontario and now they're made in arizona.

Well, i don't know the location, but the buildmaster is the same.

Jackson is still jackson.

This fuck has noidea what he's talking about.

I am thinking of getting a Jackson RX10D...do you guys if its worth buying or is it total crap ? I am not so good at guitar yet so i dont have to get an really good guitar or something..for the moment i have an ESP Ltd M-100 fm..

BastardOfBodom said:
I am thinking of getting a Jackson RX10D...do you guys if its worth buying or is it total crap ? I am not so good at guitar yet so i dont have to get an really good guitar or something..for the moment i have an ESP Ltd M-100 fm..

yea go for the RX10 just replace the pups, its alot better than that piece of shit RR3