HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SEEN OPETH?

firstly i would like to say thank you Andrew for that sports column on trains in swim suits. But no it is not black with white zamarzines its carzy lazy pirate man. goodbye

i think its been 5 times.. seeing em 2 more times in may.. one in montreal then in albany ( or albany then montreal i forget the dates) either way should be badass:kickass:

Uhm...

A Fair Judgement tour (Paradise Lost/Tapping the Vein/)
For Absent Friends tour (New England Metal and Hardcore Festival)
Damnation tour (Porcupine Tree)
Lamentations Across America (Devil Driver/Moonspell)
Sounds of the Underground
The Palladium (Nevermore)
Lupo's (Dark Tranquility/The Devin Townsend Band)

and coming soon, Progressive Nation tour...followed by whatever headlining gigs they do. Even when at my most broke, I go for Opeth...I've yet to be let down (well, Sounds of the Underground sucked in terms of their set...but there was a meet and greet, so that made up for it...and I met part of Gwar, also quite worth it)

I've seen them twice, and that was a couple of years ago now. I'm looking forward to seeing them again in France at Hellfest.

None. :erk: I'm going to see them this year though. Don't think they're in Norway that often. :cry:

Not yet,am going to do so on the April 23rd though in Birmingham though,and can't wait,bit of a shame they probably won't get as much stage time as I would like but it will still be worth it!

let's make a little update...

21 nov 2001 w/ katatonia & novembre
14 jul 2002 @ dynamo open air
17 feb 2003 w/ madder mortem
28 jun 2003 @ summer day in hell festival
2 oct 2003 damnation tour
11 jun 2004 @ sweden rock festival
13 dec 2005 w/ burst
16 apr 2006 @ close-up festival
1 jun 2006 @ gods of metal festival
4 aug 2006 @ wacken open air festival
15 dec 2006 w/ amplifier