13 dec 2005 w/ burst
16 apr 2006 @ close-up festival
1 jun 2006 @ gods of metal festival
4 aug 2006 @ wacken open air festival
15 dec 2006 w/ amplifier
7 mar 2008 @ melloboat festival
26 apr 2008 @ defenders of the faith tour
12 jul 2008 @ evolution festival

expect some pictures from the last one soon :)

setlist was:
demon of the fall
baying of the hounds
master's apprentice
to rid the disease
wreath
heir apparent
the drapery falls

I've seen them once, 4 days ago. I also had the honour of meeting them briefly after their show, took photos with them and all. However, Axe was on his own and I didn't recognize him since I haven't seen him many times. :( But oh well, I met all the rest! /lifestory

I haven't seen them once! I hate each and everyone of you that have seen them, and I wish you nothing but DOOM!!!!!!!! :devil:

Just kidding, but I am jealous. :mad:

I've avoided seeing them because if I did, I would die of a heart-attack of being in the presence of their awesomeness. Jk. I haven't seen them, but I hope in the future I will!

None! :mad:

I was supposed to see them for the first time at the Hove Festival 27.June. But then Mike got chicken pox.. So now I'm planning on getting my ass over to Metal Rock Fest in Lillehammer 16.August for their 90 minutes show! :headbang:

I have only seen them once. In Milwaukee at the Rave in 2007. It looked like some asshat threw a beer at Mikael in the begining of the set and I was thinking "you idiot! They may not come back now!" A buch of people were also yelling out "Lamb of God" as they were set to play later. Mikael handled it very professionally and didn't go all Axel Rose by jumping in the crowd throwin punches.
I missed them at the Rosemont in Chicago a few weeks back but I heard that they may be coming back to the Rave in Milwaukee this year? I didn't see that show on their website so can someone confirm this?

Oh, that kind of thread...

well, I became a man in 2003 Helsinkki, after the gig met the band, etc etc...
then Sziget 2005 (Hungary) Axe's first gig, met Mickael there before the show, also talked and took picture together.
later in 2005 Helsinkki again. Met the band at the signing session, was really mad that I had to repeat 3rd time that they have to come to Estonia!

Mickael got away (lucky bastard) from seeing me @ Graspop 2008... pretending he had chicken pox. He new that he would get a punch in the face from me (for not coming to Estonia).

I saw them once, at Ruisrock- and was so disappointed, I won´t spend any money on a gig after this experience...

Only once, :(
Soon to be two though!

Progressive Nation 2008, Oakland, May 3rd

(US Tour, San Francisco, October 6th)

7 times so far:
25 Sep 03 - Shepherds Bush Empire, London (Lamentations concert)
05 Jun 04 - Download 2004
08 Sep 05 - The Astoria, London
30 Nov 05 - The Forum, London
03 Dec 05 - Brookes University, Oxford (first time in my hometown - hope they come back again)
09 Nov 06 - The Roundhouse, London
26 Apr 08 - Brixton Academy, London