HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SEEN OPETH?

I've seen them two times

I think it has something to do with my hair.
'cause on both concerts I was a skinhead...

And when I finally grow some hair, Mikael decides to get sick.
We were really unhappy that day! we had to settle with inflames instead (which were awesome btw)

We tried our best to look unhappy;

kamera2b015.jpg

FAIL.

I've seen them two times

I think it has something to do with my hair.
'cause on both concerts I was a skinhead...

And when I finally grow some hair, Mikael decides to get sick.
We were really unhappy that day! we had to settle with inflames instead (which were awesome btw)

We tried our best to look unhappy;

kamera2b015.jpg

FAIL.

I can see that's from the Hove Festival. Was there myself mainly just to see Opeth, and when i heard they cancelled I almost cried. But In Flames put up an awesome show that night.

I got into Opeth in '04 but wasn't able to see them live until this year.

May 22, 2008 at Prog Nation NYC
and
September 18, 2008 at Nokia Theatre

I plan on seeing them pretty much every time they come through here from now on.

I can see that's from the Hove Festival. Was there myself mainly just to see Opeth, and when i heard they cancelled I almost cried. But In Flames put up an awesome show that night.

yeah, thats the sole reaon we where there too!

Mikael, you owe me a private lapdance concert!

I saw them at the end of their Ghost Reveries tour, Oct. 5th, 2006 at the Masquerade. They opened up for Lamb of God & Peter was still in the band. What a tall guy :lol: The atmosphere when I entered the heaven stage was like no other, a maroon curtain covering LOG's rig but made their silhouttes so eerie. I missed GOP, but got their in the middle of Leper. Afterwords heard Grand Conjuration, Windowpane & Deliverance...I'm planning on catching them next fall, I have a feeling it will top any Opeth show I'll ever see. :headbang:

Totally tedious to put this list together, and no one gives a shit, but something I've been meaning to do anyway.

1. 7/28/2000 -- milwaukee metalfest
2. 4/10/2001 -- jaxx in virginia with amorphis
3. 5/6/2001 -- jaxx in virginia with nevermore
4. 1/21/2003 -- jaxx in virginia with paradise lost and tapping the vein
5. 1/27/2003 -- chicago house of blues with paradise lost and tapping the vein
6. 5/23/2003 -- newport hall, columbus, ohio, with lacuna coil and beyond the embrace
7. 7/21/2003 -- 9:30 club in d.c. with porcupine tree
8. 2/15/2004 -- 9:30 club in d.c. with moonspell and devildriver
9. 11/4/2005 -- jaxx in virginia with nevermore and into eternity
10. 2/17/2006 -- recher theatre in baltimore with devin townsend and dark tranquillity
11. 5/26/2008 -- constitution hall in d.c. with dream theater
12. 10/26/2008 -- rams head live in baltimore with high on fire and baroness

I thought there were more, but I can't find a definitive list of tour dates before 2005.