How many versions of Surtur Rising are there

EMP messed up my order, only received 1 of the 2 LP sets ordered...
The red/black spatter vinyl I received looks killing, very awesome :)
Now the wait's on for the yellow/red LP, ruby red LP, LP sized CD/DVD and the picture disc!

EMP messed up my order too. I ordered the black/red but i got the black instead. But I didn't realize it untill i opened the black edition....so I made another order and I hope that this time it will be correct. What does the sticker say on the black/red editon? Is there an indication if I have the black/red editon in my hands?

When you look closely on the product page of the black edition it says on top that it is already sold out...thats maybe the reason why you only received the black one.

I'm only waiting for the US Pic LP + T-Shirt. Everything else arrived already.

EMP messed up my order too. I ordered the black/red but i got the black instead. But I didn't realize it untill i opened the black edition....so I made another order and I hope that this time it will be correct. What does the sticker say on the black/red editon? Is there an indication if I have the black/red editon in my hands?

When you look closely on the product page of the black edition it says on top that it is already sold out...thats maybe the reason why you only received the black one.

I'm only waiting for the US Pic LP + T-Shirt. Everything else arrived already.

I ordered black AND splatter at EMP, but received only splatter. There's a sticher on the plastic wrap, should be obvious :) (I peeled the plastic off, the sticker is then easily removeable. Then I put it on the cover).
The black one is the one I'm missing, and allready sold out. Called EMP just now, explained the situation and they will send the black one again.

@ Amon: I have a full-time job, but still live at home. So not so much costs :)

I ordered black AND splatter at EMP, but received only splatter. There's a sticher on the plastic wrap, should be obvious :) (I peeled the plastic off, the sticker is then easily removeable. Then I put it on the cover).
The black one is the one I'm missing, and allready sold out. Called EMP just now, explained the situation and they will send the black one again.

@ Amon: I have a full-time job, but still live at home. So not so much costs :)

Ok, then it's like the sticker of the yellow/red and ruby. I hope they will send me the black/red...
The black one is available again.

Pictures of the ruby vinyl would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Here you go:

SDC11013.jpg

Thanks for the picture of the ruby red, looks great.

Here's a pic of the flag next to my signed Mjölnir poster from the Bochum gig :)

SurturFlag.jpg

I hope the Information of the japanese cd will change...now it looks like the only bonustrack will be "balls to the wall". I want Aerials on a cd, not just on iTunes :mad:

The flag looks amazing, but it would have looked even better if it had the rest of the volcano.

I really love the Amazon LP sized edition. It would be awesome if more bands did that only because I am a sucker for artwork, and having the booklet that big is amazing!!