How much does CoB's gig cost?

Man_Of_War

New Metal Member
Aug 5, 2007
Hello to All!
Is there any ideas about the thread?
How much do CoB want for playing their show?
Thank You!

P.S.Do NOT please advice me to contact their management or booking agent!I need your OPINIONS and thoughts,or maybe You heard something from concerts promoters etc.
One more time - thank You all!:headbang:

depends on whether it's a tour, a mini-festival(like Unholy Alliance), or a large festival(like Wacken or Tuska)

a headlining tour in a small venue can range from $18.00-25.00
a mini-festival, depending on where your seats are, can range from $20.00-50.00
a large festival can range from possibly $100+

oh. duh,I knew that:lol: :erk:

um...yeah, the only way you can find out is by contacting Spinefarm or management, unfortunately

Yes,I mean booking CoB for a show.I DO know how much gig promotion costs;)Have some experience;)

Metallica cost 69 euros (over 70 dollars). And like 10 000 ticket was sold like 100-300 euros.

Damn that was good gig... 15.7.2007

Metallica cost 69 euros (over 70 dollars). And like 10 000 ticket was sold like 100-300 euros.

Damn that was good gig... 15.7.2007

Metallica for ever!!
Sorry that had to be said.
When I went to see tallica I payed 54 euro though..

Anyways, to say something on-topic, the prices differ from every band..

Metallica costs about 1 million $ for 1 show,I guess;)Includin' tech,light and sound equipment,of course.
deeptallica,MMV - we don't discuss here prices for TICKETS;)We talk about band's FEE,PROFIT for playin' a gig;)

I can answer that, but this is the kind of things we dont usually speak of.
Metal bands are between 10,000-500,000$ to contract. It's not always a question of tickets but visibility & popularity. Many bands, that I will shut their name, lost money to tour because they have lost popularity. But you'll never hear about that.

Paying their techs, light and all that stuff can be so expensive...
It's hard to set a right price about CoBodom because I never worked with them and considering the last album that made them grow very fast, I estimate their venue between 50,000-70,000$.

Someone in this thread was right, we do need to contact their manager to get the exact price.

You want CoB in your backyard?
Basically, it's possible, if you pay them they'll play. But who's rich enough to invite them?

I know if I were rich I'd pay them to play on my front lawn seven days a week. Kinda like those ultra cheesy gnomes people seem to like except cooler and louder. Oh, and no one can stick fire crackers in 'em or run away with 'em. . . at least I'd hope not. :D