how much for this???

m4d_c4p

Sex, Drug & Grindcore
Oct 20, 2002
Italy-L'Aquila
www.truemetal.it
i'm form italy, and here the cds cost a lot!!

for a new realease a spend 18-20 €!!!

i'ts too for me, i'm a student.

in your nations what is the price for cd??
do you buy in shop or with a mail order???

Here in Greece new releases by metal band cost about 14-16 euros. Other rock bands' releases cost a bit more 17-20 euros. All in all I guess it's not very expensive and of course there are always the used cds stores. Most of the times I buy from shops, I only use mailorder when I can't find something here...

generally, metal-cd's cost 16-18 euros, in cd-stores. and you can be sure to NOT find the albums of less known bands :mad:
therefore, I always order from distros, where the CDs are cheaper even when adding the shipping fees. sometimes I buy at gigs.
second hand would also be an option, but I prefer trading then :)

but sometimes I'm lucky and find CDs at sellout for 2 or 3 euros :D sometimes it's good that the ppl. working in CD stores know shit about metal :devil:

I would never give more than 16 Euros for a CD.......
I "boycott" the stores that sell the CDs 18 or 20 Euros, since i can found them in their normal price (14-16 E) elesewhere.........

The price of the new metal cd are between 16-19 Euros but it always depens on the stores. Used cds are cheaper sometimes only 10 Euros but new cds can cost more than 20 Euros too... f** much i think

There was a time when here you could find metal cds at about 9 euros(18000lire) well, not new releases though. And in Milan somewhere in the shops in the Subway (sounds weird!) they have good prices, i usually go there to buy cds since here you can't find anything