How much does a new Cd cost in your country?

Originally posted by markgugs
A new CD in a retail store costs anywhere from $12-$18 here. The metal specialty store I visit from time to time sells MOST of their discs for $14.99-$16.99, so still fairly pricey.

That's why I mailorder as much as possible from The End. At an average of $12/cd s/h INCLUDED, you can't beat that.

same.

Originally posted by alpha666
in australia it is about $30 (about $15 american and about 10 pounds uk) but i never pay full price. i usually either get them at wholesale, second hand or free on promo!!!

Where are you buying your c.ds from??

I get all my metal stuff from JB Hi Fi and they're usually about $13-$14 US there.

The metal store in Melbourne sells c.ds around $14US and if you want the chart stuff you can get it from KMart and Target for $12-13US.

You should ignore stores like HMV and Sanity which are just trying to rip you off. JB Hi Fi stocks more c.ds anyway!

I live in Germany too, and I think that the prices are too high, between 13 and 20 Euro, depends on the stores you buy at and the special offers (new releases). I mainly go for second hand stores, where it's like between 5 - 10 Euros.

Today's CD prices are rip-offs anyway.