How much pinkage is in your collection?

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Seeing that Coheed and Cambria has more people interested that manegarm. It leads me to the question of... How much of the music in your collection would you denote with this moniker? Also what is the absolute definition of such when used in this forum? What would be consider pink and fluffy?

Metallica's Load?
Pearl Jam?
Tori Amos?
The Cure ?
Legendary Pink Dots?
Slayer? :err:

i have a lot of hip hop, dance, regular rock (sheryl crow type stuff) and lots of hair metal.

i am pink

Pearl Jam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 99% of the bands discussed here.

i think the only thing i own that is Royal Pinkage is an Alanis Morisette CD, but i'm sure others would remind me of some 200 albums that fall under RP. Agalloch, Solefald, Arcturus, etc.

One Pearl Jam song "Man of the Hour" and a shitload of ambient (not pinkage for most) and plenty of drum and bass/idm/breakbeats.

my next avatar:

pj.gif

i could say that about any of those songs, it's absolutely perfect the entire way through. it's like, a masterpiece among masterpieces or something. 11/10 even!

i never really liked BSSM much at all tbh, mother's milk and californication are both way better, and the rest of them i can't be bothered with

on topic:
the cure :loco:

Crimson Velvet said:
Yeah, it's absolutely extrardinary. Probably my favorite non metal album of all time. I lost interest in them after "One Hot Minute", though...
well, Californication is worth checking out, it's a bit similar to Blood Sugar and nearly as good. By The Way ummm... don't waste your time with that one. :Spin: