How much pinkage is in your collection?

omg i can't believe i can legally steer this conversation to Frusciante solo albums...

fans of Blood Sugar and Californication simply NEED to check out John Frusciante's solo albums. they are beyond incredible.

and yes, Mother's Milk is ace.

I own "Californication" actually, and I guess it's pretty good too. "This Velvet Glove" ranks among their best songs, easily. "Mother's Milk" is pretty sweet, especially "Crazy Little Ditty". I love the originally planned name for that album: The Rockin' Freakapotamus! :lol:

I saw the videos for "By the Way" as they got aired. I really liked the track "The Zephyr Song", but other than that, it seemed pretty weak...

Plzdatemekthx said:
this is my next signature:

pjpj.jpg

PJ PJ style GET IT!?!?!?

:lol:

A lot. The Flaming Lips, The Dismemberment Plan, Radiohead, Namelessnumberheadman, Explosions in the Sky, Sigur Ros, A Silver Mt. Zion, GY!BE, The Walkmen, etc.

I've been getting into a lot of the newer folk artists too such as Iron & Wine, Sufjan Stevens and Devendra Banhart.

haha :D

Well Dredg could be classified gay 'specially on some "Catch Without Arms" tunes . Apart from that it's pretty ok , Agalloch aside.

joselito said:
A lot. The Flaming Lips, The Dismemberment Plan, Radiohead, Namelessnumberheadman, Explosions in the Sky, Sigur Ros, A Silver Mt. Zion, GY!BE, The Walkmen, etc.

I've been getting into a lot of the newer folk artists too such as Iron & Wine, Sufjan Stevens and Devendra Banhart.

Nice!

FYI, nothing you just mentioned is "pinkage," except maybe Radiohead, and that's only because I can't stand them.

Iron & Wine = NICE CALL

MadeInNewJersey said:
Nice!

FYI, nothing you just mentioned is "pinkage," except maybe Radiohead, and that's only because I can't stand them.

YES! Thank you. I tried Radiohead and they were pretty much the equivalent of blowing chunks.