How often do you floss?

How often do you take care of your pearly ones?

• I'm a Brit (I chose the 5th Dentist)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Started to floss around 8 months ago when my teeth started to bleed from simple brushing. Always brushed twice a day. Still do. Floss once a day now in addition to that. Also changed dentists *KEY POINT*

Much better.

HAILS TO USELESS THREADS

Started to floss around 8 months ago when my teeth started to bleed from simple brushing. Always brushed twice a day. Still do. Floss once a day now in addition to that. Also changed dentists *KEY POINT*

Much better.

HAILS TO USELESS THREADS

Apparently, if you've got a healthy mouth, you don't need to brush so often. Brushing twice or more a day can remove enamel.

I'm no dentist, but I have noticed that doing the flossing, brushing and then gargling some mouthwash tends to make it way longer before I get the 'fuzzy' feeling on my teeth if I go for a period without brushing. I'm coming up on 30 and have never had a tooth removed or filled.

why do you fuck teeth?

or are they teeth that fuck?

The latter. I have been having tons of issues with my teeth lately.

Apparently, if you've got a healthy mouth, you don't need to brush so often. Brushing twice or more a day can remove enamel.

I'm no dentist, but I have noticed that doing the flossing, brushing and then gargling some mouthwash tends to make it way longer before I get the 'fuzzy' feeling on my teeth if I go for a period without brushing. I'm coming up on 30 and have never had a tooth removed or filled.

Who's this MotherEel fella and why did he all of the sudden show up on RC when a thread about teeth was created?

Regardless, :wave:

Twice should be safe depending on how far apart they are. Brushing immediately after eating or drinking anything acidic is far more dangerous to enamel.

I've never had a tooth removed or filled either. HIGH FIVE!

Had my first cavity at 22, but the dentist said it didn't count since it was in a wisdom tooth, which later got removed. Then I skipped the dentist for 5 years.

A few thousand dollars later, I'll never make that mistake again. The worst thing was the "crown lengthening" procedure. That involved smelling the unmistakable aroma of ground jawbone emanating from my own mouth. Neat!

I havent been to the dentists in a few years, but did upgrade my insurance this year in order to go in for full check up. The thing with me is that I spent hours upon hours at the dentist and orthodontist during my adolescence. Even had double reconstructive jaw surgery to correct a smile fitting a Buckingham Palace guard. Extractions gone awry, realignments, maxillofacial hand cranks, being prodded and poked by dental students as I lay supine like guinea swine, etc. I have next to no desire to go see these fucks in adulthood.

80HpyYU.jpg

FkYFcJo.jpg

Kill YOURSELVES!

Last edited by a moderator: