Do you hate Mousewings?

Yes

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters
Carbonized said:
lol yea right... like i have to point anyone out.

edit: as in it should be rather apparent. :D

I'm in the dark here!! [/al pacino]

Really, I'm missing something. Are you talking about Zod and his hatred for Bathory?

JayKeeley said:
I'm in the dark here!! [/al pacino]

Really, I'm missing something. Are you talking about Zod and his hatred for Bathory?

haha no man, it's makes no difference really. everyone will be who they are regardless of what's said about them. i'm just extremely frustrated by a lot of things and judgmental people can tick me off if they go off spouting uninformed perceptions. i mean if i'm gonna waste my energy on disliking/hating someone i think i will need to know a little more about them than the color of their skin, what religion they practice or any other superficial detail.

Yeah, I was just kidding, heh. I was just trying to bait you into naming names, and then feathers would be ruffled and some excitement would ensue. :tickled:

JayKeeley said:
Yeah, I was just kidding, heh. I was just trying to bait you into naming names, and then feathers would be ruffled and some excitement would ensue. :tickled:

lol i know what you were after. i'm too much of a party pooper though.

JayKeeley said:
I figured it was the "Do you mean Zod and his hatred for Bathory" comment that might have given it away, considering it was a bit too dumb. :lol:

hah man, i needed a laugh and yea it was silly enough to provide it. thanks :D

No, of course not.

Moterbike Mike tells me shes fat and ugly. Not saying those are reasons to hate. Just putting it on the table.