Do you hate Mousewings?

Yes

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters
Erik said:
Heh, that's "Men Among the Ruins" if you forgot again, anyway I've only read like two chapters so far, and it's interesting but it's a bit too focused on politics for my taste... We'll see what comes later

Hehe yup, I mixed them up again :loco:

And yes it's very political, I think it says in the foreword somewhere that it was more or less made as a manifesto of sorts for a new politcal movement. But even though I have zero interest in the political system of today I still find it very interesting. And also, as I recall it gets more interesting as the books progresses

guys the pressure is killing me....for years I felt as though I was a thong wearing busty girl of chinese descent trapped in a bearded man's body, and that psychological dislocation caused me to create the account "Mousewings."

Only as Mousewings did I feel free...free as a bird.

but I've come to realize that I was only fooling myself, and that fotmbm's desire for my vixenish personna led him to attempt to kill himself out of his inability to have "me."

I'm so sorry.

:lol: at lizard.

If you dislike me so much, Ask for me to be banned (although, judging from this I doubt they will) or put me on your ignore list even if you'll still see my posts. 24 people don't dislike me? Yay.

Thanks for the thread and the laughs. *saves it*
As for the lj, glad you read it. I never pretend to be anything. I'm me. No more, no less.

Lizard also has my vote. You sir, are my hero. If I PM you my address, will you send me an autographed picture? I'm not even kidding...

lizard said:
this is why Adrian and I cannot live closer than 2000 miles apart; too much laid-backedness would cause a catastrophic implosion.
Honestly I think we're holding the country together.

l4ederhosen-dirndl.jpg