How old are you?

Nomansvally said:
I'm actually 4 and a half years old. I have birthday every 4th year, because I was born in the 29th of February 1988 (leap year). :cool:

Cool, you are exactly the same age to the day as my lovely friend Victoria. I still maintain she's gotta be one of the only people in the UK who is both the oldest and the youngest member of their class :lol:

I'm 50, and happy to say still fuckin' and rockin'. I like to know the pulse of the younger generation. I appreciate their ideas and theorys. After all, they are the future of our world. 15 -25 yr olds, remember I was your age once and you will be my age soon. Peace.

ironbeard said:
I'm 50, and happy to say still fuckin' and rockin'. I like to know the pulse of the younger generation. I appreciate their ideas and theorys. After all, they are the future of our world. 15 -25 yr olds, remember I was your age once and you will be my age soon. Peace.

Nice one Ironbeard, I got some company :)

I guess it's down to DOB'S hehe, I'm a very unbalanced Libran. :D

Sorry to hear about your accident Man. :( Opeth are wonderful. :)

Nomansvally said:
I'm actually 4 and a half years old. I have birthday every 4th year, because I was born in the 29th of February 1988 (leap year). :cool:

Seriously, when do you celebrate your birthday every year. I've always wondered this.

P.S. I'm 31.