How old are you?

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Kenneth R. said:
i hate when people do that. post an effing year or don't post anything. :zzz:
Can't solve a simple math problem?

:lol:

Don't be so stubborn.
You know what's even more funny than that Tubbs? The fact that you can't write a simple mathematical expression which defines your age. You should probably specify the order of operations...that is, unless you are 55521.418333333 years old. So, if you're going to post something completely lame like that, get it right, k.

Kenneth R. said:
this is true. He was also not born in the Year 0, but around 3 A.D. if I am not mistaken.
Wait. So...Jesus was a real person? I thought he was just something that republicans made up so they could use him to get more votes. Hmmm, now I'm REALLY confused. :confused:

A Fair Judgment said:
Seriously, when do you celebrate your birthday every year. I've always wondered this.

P.S. I'm 31.
I had a classmate that was born Feb 29 1972. When he was 16, he kinda acted like he was 4, so it was very fitting. :p He had the choise to celebrate his birthday Feb 28 or March 1 every year that wasn't a leap year. Of course he always chose Feb 28.

melvintillius said:
You know what's even more funny than that Tubbs? The fact that you can't write a simple mathematical expression which defines your age. You should probably specify the order of operations...that is, unless you are 55521.418333333 years old. So, if you're going to post something completely lame like that, get it right, k.
I knew somebody was going to come by and do in the OOO. Well, I was going to mention that you shouldn't, but I didn't think anyone would be foolish enough to try it.

I do know quite a lot of math, so please refrain from being an ass, k.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I knew somebody was going to come by and do in the OOO. Well, I was going to mention that you shouldn't, but I didn't think anyone would be foolish enough to try it.

I do know quite a lot of math, so please refrain from being an ass, k.

well, do you know order of operations? cause if you do, then you're over 5000 years old. If you don't, there is no way I am doing the math problem again. Fucking hate math.

anyways, I'm 14. Been to two opeth shows. My dad goes with me and rocks out. Hes the tallest guy in the crowd, so if I get lost, I look for him...

MrJack said:
well, do you know order of operations? cause if you do, then you're over 5000 years old. If you don't, there is no way I am doing the math problem again.
Of course I know the order of operations. I didn't want to make it absurdly hard for some to solve that problem though.

Kenneth R. said:
then you just should have put a number instead because it WAS NEVER FUNNY.
Who said anything about funny? I'm trying to test peoples minds.

(DON'T USE ORDER OF OPERATIONS IN THIS ONE!!!)

Can anyone vote this for most retarded argument ever?