How stupid is this kid?

I don't get why people have such a negative reaction to Justin Bieber. Is it a shock to metalheads that stupid, bad music is popular? I think not. This leads me to believe that there is something extra hateable about him that I don't really understand.

I don't get why people have such a negative reaction to Justin Bieber. Is it a shock to metalheads that stupid, bad music is popular? I think not. This leads me to believe that there is something extra hateable about him that I don't really understand.

Well he is from Canada which is know for Simple Plan and Nickelback so that not a surprise at all.

When a little kid sings about shit he doesn't even know about, it's blatantly obvious to even the casual observer he is nothing but a marionette. Of course, basically all pop musicians are, but this one is in-your-face obvious.

There's also the fact that he looks very effeminate, which turns off a lot of males.

When a little kid sings about shit he doesn't even know about, it's blatantly obvious to even the casual observer he is nothing but a marionette. Of course, basically all pop musicians are, but this one is in-your-face obvious.
But the fact that pop music is an industry is obvious to anyone over the age of 16 anyway, I don't see why this is more obvious.

There's also the fact that he looks very effeminate, which turns off a lot of males.
Is that really it? It's not like he's a big sex symbol that manly men could get jealous of.

So does that mean if he were less effeminate then he would be a 'would hit' for us males?

I'll pretend this question was serious.

No, if you'll notice I used the word "also" to describe his effeminacy which is only one of several characteristics of him and his music that would turn away a male fanbase.

Is that really it? It's not like he's a big sex symbol that manly men could get jealous of.

Where are people getting that this is the only reason? Learn to English. I never said anything about a sex symbol, most males in my experience don't like him because (aside from not liking the music itself) he looks "gay" and "like a girl" and they want to "vote him out of their gender".

I find it hard to hate Justin Bieber when he's just a dumb good-looking kid getting taken for a ride by a load of money spinning old men.

His music is quite intolerably painful though, and I'm not even that averse to RnB or rap or whatever it is as a genre hahah.

I'm inclined to be with Valerie's argument on this one. He has the face of a girl, and that too of an attractive girl. No, he doesn't look like a gay guy. It's way too uncomfortable a feeling for a male to be a tad bit attracted to a penis possessing human. So yes, throw him out of our gender. He's dumb. Light his mother on fire. Etc etc.

Side-note.. I did not know of this thing before 10 minutes ago. I just googled him up, so my knowledge of him is not very old. I'm shooting in the air :p

dramatic_bieber.jpg

I'm eating melon woohoo.

All the prepubescent looking boys in media from Twilight fags to Bieber all need to go away but they won't. It's part of the elite agenda to turn modern men and women into androgynous sex and pleasure crazed automatons, and I type that with a serious face.

i fucking hate the fact that my little sister thinks that asian looking ape in twilight actually looks good.