how to gain weight

hmm once in the morning while i shower...once after i pee before lunch...probably once more when i have to pee again...once more if i have to poop...maybe one more time in the evening at home...and once before i take my contacts out when i go to bed. why, is that considered excessive, too?

ok well you guys are apparently much more conscious of your bodies/metabolism than i am, because i don't exactly understand what's healthy for me yet. but i'm tryin, ringo, i'm tryin real hard!

xfer said:
i am not; in fact, it's been determined that i am less o-c than most people. i'm just being practical--if i get above 165 or so i don't fit into my clothes anymore.
You really need a lesson in how to shop for clothes. Lizard said it best though...

i don't think clothes ought to be made to fit me equally well whether i'm 158 or 173. that's a big spread. so i think i'm shopping for clothes fine. however, i can't do that mirror thing you say you can, so what i said about how you were apparently more familiar with your body and stuff that i am with mine is true, i think. i need to learn.

You'd think that twenty some years later you'd have learned a thing or two about your body. I guess that your total contempt for sports has a lot to do with that. You learn a lot about you own body doing sports, you learn your own limitations and how you react to food and lack thereof.

pretty much. since my metabolism and habits changed in the years since i quit sports, i'm no longer very familiar with the way my corpus works.

who cares. i'm kind of manichaean, anyway.

would you gain weight if you ate a hand sized balaclava?
balaclava.jpg

eat 3,000, or eat 3,000 and not burn ANY, and you can eat more since you burn calories just by living? or by average person are you assuming burning an average amount of calories in that day?

well, technically i'd say you'd have to eat and not burn off 2,500 calories a day. or else really screw your metabolism over and it'd lower itself. what i am saying is, these fluctuations are most likely water retention and food in your digestive system! not fat.

i can't believe i am even getting into this with you! but you know, FYI when you poop it doesn't mean all your undigested food came out at once! it's usually only like 40-50% of it!