How to sing like Alexi?

I went for the growling, but it didn't work out well, maybe I'll start it again, I might be doing a show with some friends next month, we'll see how it goes.

But I've focused more on singing, and I sound like Stu Block

:D

you know i can sing lik alexi just a little bit but i dont wanna... i have my music project and one thing i am telling to my band mambers we can play like cob(you knwo fast solos , very cool riffs) ,but we dont have to (can't) copy them ...for example i hate bullet for my valentine of what the fuck is it called ,they dont play like cob (they cant...to lame for it ) but they LOOKS you know i dont know how to tell you you must download a LIVE video of this band..and you will see...same headBang like alexi you know...i what I will tell you,you must look and you understand....and now to the topic . sing like Aleixi? you must learn how to growling...somde ath metal kind....and than try to sing normally but in little overdrive in your voice...and when you sing where is in text this => , <= you must gave it a little high and growl octave...and..i dont know you mut have "Alexi feeling" :p you knwo he sing it like he sing..somewhere (not very-) deep growl and somewhere just that..mute voice ..you now when you are 17teen yo your voice become more ...Graaaaahal....than like in your 13 years when your voice was something like laaaaaaaaaaaaa ,doo-ree-mii-faaa-soo-laa-sii-dooooooooooo(som freaking heavy emtal for 10 yo kids:p) and than you will sing liek alexi (copy of alexi of course----(it will be embarrassing coz alexi is just One..but yea...whatever)

My eyes couldn't stand after the 2nd or third line. Your English is terrible.

I have found that I do several good impressions of vocalists from different bands. (This is from other people's comments)

My best impersonation is probably Alexi's screams, because I've been doing them the longest.

I started screaming after listening to Dani Filth (Cradle of Filth) and wanted to mimic his voice. Several sore throats and voiceless days later I realized I had no business trying to copy him as he was octaves above my range, and it felt like I had been running my vocal chords through a paper shredder.

Not long after that I found I could better match Alexi's style and voice
- It still hurt though, just not as much.
So I searched several sites for techniques on doing harsh vocals - and most seemed to have the same message "DO NOT USE YOUR THROAT".
It seemed to be good advice, so I worked on changing the way I did sang and found that I could do it much more comfortably for longer periods of time.

Point is - learn how to scream the right way
After that, best thing you can do to mimic someone is to copy their accents, tone, and the way they speak certain words as much as possible.

you know i can sing lik alexi just a little bit but i dont wanna... i have my music project and one thing i am telling to my band mambers we can play like cob(you knwo fast solos , very cool riffs) ,but we dont have to (can't) copy them ...for example i hate bullet for my valentine of what the fuck is it called ,they dont play like cob (they cant...to lame for it ) but they LOOKS you know i dont know how to tell you you must download a LIVE video of this band..and you will see...same headBang like alexi you know...i what I will tell you,you must look and you understand....and now to the topic . sing like Aleixi? you must learn how to growling...somde ath metal kind....and than try to sing normally but in little overdrive in your voice...and when you sing where is in text this => , <= you must gave it a little high and growl octave...and..i dont know you mut have "Alexi feeling" :p you knwo he sing it like he sing..somewhere (not very-) deep growl and somewhere just that..mute voice ..you now when you are 17teen yo your voice become more ...Graaaaahal....than like in your 13 years when your voice was something like laaaaaaaaaaaaa ,doo-ree-mii-faaa-soo-laa-sii-dooooooooooo(som freaking heavy emtal for 10 yo kids:p) and than you will sing liek alexi (copy of alexi of course----(it will be embarrassing coz alexi is just One..but yea...whatever)

Are You Drunk Yet?

Just go "grrr" and try to sing, after a while you'll get the hang of it. If you don't do it alot it will hurt your throat after a while, but you'll soon learn how to do it without it hurting. It comes automatically, atleast for me!