How well can you hear

I can just about "feel" 19khz here and on the cubase test tone generator with headphones on and also on A7's. The starting and stopping of the clips makes it a slightly unfair test I think, especially with the huge pop at the start which sets your ears up to hear something 10 x louder than what they are going to receive in the 5 brief seconds following that.

Gotta love that analog compression! :D

Can get 18k at normal listening volume (headphones), 19k if I turn up a little, and up to 22k if I turn my volume all the way up.

But I guess 18k is my result. Age is 20.

17 was the last obvious at low volume, i turned up and could get to 19. Now my ears/head/neck HURT so much. I feel sick.

Can hear up to 18. Cracked open the tone generator and figured out that it my hearing caps out somewhere between 18.5khz and 19khz

I only even tried on laptop speakers (yes I know LOL, Im in my bed) and even with highest volume I couldnt hear 18K.. wtf? I remember doing tests and I remember I could hear quite well above 17k... I hope its these fucking bullshit speakers >_< , 15K almost made my ears bleed, jesus christ!

21K motherfuckers!

I could hear 21K, but don't know if it was my speakers, the Mp3 Compression or my ears but I could't hear 22K. I have actually listened to other tests before and I seem to cut out between 21 and 22.

The reason I can hear that high? I very rarely exceed exposure to anything over 83db and I am 20 years old. If I am in a situation where the sound/noise is too loud for me to focus or makes me feel uncomfortable, I am wearing earplugs.

I hear a fair bit higher in my left ear than my right. Leaves me worried that these perpetual issues with my right ear have left its range diminished.

I did this test on myself a few years ago and I could hear to 19kHz. Right now I can only do 17kHz, and that's only in the left ear. Weird.

It doesn't matter though, by the time you hit 30/40 most men have shit highs, and that's where most are doing their best work.