How well can you hear

This totally freaked me out. I started off with 8-10-12kHz, could hear those without a problem. Then 14Khz - nothing. I played the file like 5 times and couldn't hear a thing. I thought great, I am officially deaf, at least I know why my mixes suck so hard. Then I said fuck it and clicked on the 21 Khz and I could hear that! Weak but it was definitely there. I was like WTF? Then I started going backwards and could hear 19-15 Khz allright. WTF? That's not normal is it?

Do you have Tinnitus or something? Maybe you have a slight hearing loss about 14k. I have one on my right ear about 9,5kHz. Nothing to matter about! ;)

Listening on headphones I could hear/feel right up to 22kHz.
Im 32 and played in and mixed live metal for the last 7 or so years lol.

18 yuppies, and the 19 was inaudible. Tested this with my kid also and he's 5 yrs old. Didn't hear the 19 either, interesting.
What was even more weird, was that i kept a few minutes break and started straight away trying 19 with same volume, and had no problem hearing that. Even the 20k came up. Also kiddo noticed these also now. If cranked the volume more only the 22k seems to be only cat's issue.