Hows the Exodus Album "Force of Habit"?

MetalThrasher442 said:
I heard the song "good day to die" and its pretty good

The last album i owned from them ( shaking head sadly)
it was one of there best, me being cherokee "a good day to die" meant something else then the way they used it ...but its still one of the cooler songs on the album

My fave was Archetech of pain
and you know when I went into record stores to replace those albums they where no longer in print ( i was pissed) o_O

'Good Day to Die' the "hit" song of the album.

First, the album is too long. There's 2 boring covers, songs 4 and 12. 'Feeding Time at the Zoo' is also a bore. Just stop the album after song 11, hehe.

But there's some killer songs on the album: 'Thorn in My Side', 'Count Your Blssings' and aforementioned 'Good Day...'.

Secondly, the sound is weirdly muffled. But it's raw.

Thirdly, cover art is pure crap, hehehe. But Exodus's other covers....:yuk:

I'd say 6/10. Not bad, definitely above average.

I got mine as cheap second hand copy, so... Better than Metallica's Reload :tickled:

I first got it when it was released, then sold my copy, but acquired it second hand a year ago. After listening to a tape copy if it with a friend while drinking beer. Not too bad an album. Maybe worst Exodus, but still not totally shit album.

heh, I like this CD, "When it Rains it Pours" is a great song and their cover of "Bitch" is great too.

Hardly their worst album, what about Impact is Imminent?

Rich

dutchy said:
impact is groovy!!!:loco:

I'll dig it out and have a listen, still got it somewhere. I remember hearing it the same day as Metal Church's Human Factor back in 91 (or was it 90?) and thinking it sounded a bit dated.

It had a cool advert though, "4th album and still no ballad" or something like that.

mmmm.....Metal Church! Time for a listen to The Dark I think