Albums You Like (But no one else does)

It might have been a success, but as far as I know it's pretty much forgotten (because Ozzy hasn't played anything live from the album in 15 years) or disliked these days.

Sharon Osbourne has literally made me not even want to listen to any ozzy material. One of his former drummers was on That Metal Show and was talking about how she kicked him out of the band simply because his name was too long. Ozzy still wanted to be friends with him and had to apologize for her. The fact that he supports that cunt makes me have no respect for him whatsoever. Seeing her on all the talk shows and their fat piece of shit daughter Kelly on dancing shows etc is just disgusting. She plays this innocent sweet role on all the talk shows but in real life she is a fake nasty ass piece of dog shit cunt

What a joke she has turned a legend into.

Sharon Osbourne has literally made me not even want to listen to any ozzy material. One of his former drummers was on That Metal Show and was talking about how she kicked him out of the band simply because his name was too long. Ozzy still wanted to be friends with him and had to apologize for her. The fact that he supports that cunt makes me have no respect for him whatsoever. Seeing her on all the talk shows and their fat piece of shit daughter Kelly on dancing shows etc is just disgusting. She plays this innocent sweet role on all the talk shows but in real life she is a fake nasty ass piece of dog shit cunt

What a joke she has turned a legend into.

Which drummer was it?

I can't stand that bitch as well, mostly after the Maiden incident and after Randy Castillo's funeral service incident.

Which drummer was it?

I can't stand that bitch as well, mostly after the Maiden incident and after Randy Castillo's funeral service incident.

Carmine Appice. She said that his name was too hard to pronounce or too long or something ridiculous so she fired him. What a wonderful woman she is. She wonders why she ends up with Cancer and her kids getting sick etc. Karma is a bitch!

She wonders why she ends up with Cancer and her kids getting sick etc. Karma is a bitch!

There's no way in hell you're 50. You certainly don't have kids posting shit like that.

You know, I was reading the "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" series of books recently - simple, gently humorous light reads. And there's a character in one of them that goes around with rain clouds over his head all the time, so wherever he goes it's ALWAYS raining.
That's you. Nothing makes you happy, but everything seems to be a cue for a big fucking rant about how someone or something is a cunt.

That said, Sharon Osbourne is a cunt hahaha! :)

Yeah, Carmine Appice is really fucking long name... I'd be one year older before I've finished typing it... how about Dean Castronovo? Oh wait, he left pretty quickly as well.

truth is that Randy Castillo (RIP) has one letter less.

I will never forgive for what that bitch done to Maiden....I'm pretty sure Ozzy is not with Black Sabbath right now because of her....