Bands you like that noone else does...

Sundial have their metal moments but they go way back with the psychedelic stuff, you would almost think their album was from the 60's if you didn't know any different. Cool change of pace at times though.

primus is the shit. some of of the best base lines i have ever heard. Awsome music to get high to as well. a band that only i seem to like is mastadon. no one that i know seems to like them much. Aerosmith is another band i have always like and have got shit about. My mother used to liten to them all the time when i was young so i guess thats why.

Wow, Papa Josh, talk about going back in time and bringing back memories. I have some fond memories based on things going on while Duran Duran's "The Reflex" played in the background. :heh: :heh: :heh:

And that's probably all I should say on the subject.

Papa Josh said:
Michael Jackson's Off the Wall cd holds many memories for me.

so does here man.. off the Wall.. it was those times that artists are still musically inclined using pure instruments in thier songs unlike of today that mixes too much samples and artificial beats. hell i thought i was the only metalhead who dug Michael jackson back then. His pipes are really that good.. i wondered what he could do if he was in a power metal band.