Bands you think nobody else on here likes

Winmar

Pillock of society
Apr 16, 2001
Canberra
There are bands which we know various people like, ie. Megadeth, Iced Earth, Dream Theater etc. But......are there any bands that you like that you are unaware of anyone else on here liking?

For example, I appear to be the sole fan of:

Midnight Oil
Hunters and Collectors
Supergrass
The Cult

Does anyone else like any of these bands??? Which bands are you this board's (seemingly) only fan of?

I like Midnight Oil and Hunters! Not a HUGE fan - ie, I don't have heaps of their CDs, but I enjoy their music. And The Cult's "Fire Woman" is one of my all time favourite songs. :)

OK, I'm unaware of anyone here liking:

King's X
Galactic Cowboys
The Quill
Enchant

And then there are all the country singers I'm a fan of, like Dwight Yoakam, Loretta Lynn, Conway Twitty and Buck Owens.

Living Color - Vivid has some great stuff on it! Vernon Reid is a killer guitarist.

I have a big list of bands I don't think anyone else on here (except Xena) likes but you know all them hehe.

Daft Punk :headbang:

I bought a tape of theirs for 1 dollar in sanity for the car...and found it to be quite kick arse. It was the album with harder stronger whatever faster whatever its called lol.

great album

Originally posted by Spiff
The Quill
Enchant

I like them! It's me having a Quill album that got you into them in the first place! :p

Also like Midnight Oils (RIP:() and Hunters (saw them on their farewell tour - rocked mightily!).

Foo Fighters also rock (live and on albumum), Pearl Jam are brill too :)

How about Counting Crows and Neil Young?

Daft Punk remind me of 10cc with those crazy keyboards !!! Great stuff.
Pearl Jam are slipping with me , I haven't even bought the new album but I have seen them on every tour :)
Midnight Oil also rock !!! Shame about them breaking up

I couldn't remember what the Quill sounded like when I bought the CD though, Mark, so I only bought it because... hmm, not sure why.

Currently listening to Lemur Voice - anyone here like them? Seventh Son? Anyone? They're a European prog metal band from the mid 90s which is no longer with us, I believe. Not bad - probably the first one I got into after getting into Dream Theater back in 96.

I like Midnight Oil,Hunters,The Cult,King's X,Galactic Cowboys,Living Colour,Cold Chisel.
I don't think there is a band that someone here won't like in the way I do!
Or maybe Pink....after seeing her live I appreciate her a lot now.What a voice!

Suidakra
Entwine
Norther
Dream Evil
Evenfall
Virgin Black
Chris Sterbel
Elton John
Creedence Clearwater Revival
RHCP
Satariel

I really don't like 'Pearl Jam'. Just something about them REALLY shits me...

One band that I am really getting into that I have tried to rave about to you guys is 'Grave Digger'. Awesome shit. :)

Others:

White Zombie & Rob Zombie (especially the remixes - kickarse! :headbang: )
The Tea Party (some of their shit is AMAZING. I recommend everyone d/l the song 'The Grand Bazaar', and don't make the mistake of getting the song 'The Bazaar', as its different :) )
Creed (I know Spawny likes them, but I don't think anyone else here really gets into them)
Celtic Frost (awesome black/thrash type stuff)

..and some British band called Iron something a rather :confused: :D