Bands you just can't get into

In relation the other thread, I could never get into Motley Crue. They've got a few good songs, but I can never listen to a whole album. I think it's Vince's voice. Even for the 80's he had a screechy voice. Hell, they invented that whole hair metal thing, but some many others had better voices.

In relation the other thread, I could never get into Motley Crue. They've got a few good songs, but I can never listen to a whole album. I think it's Vince's voice. Even for the 80's he had a screechy voice. Hell, they invented that whole hair metal thing, but some many others had better voices.
Tried their self-titled with John Corabi on vocals? It's easily my favourite Crue album overall, even though it doesn't have my favourite individual tracks.

Yup Worship Music is awesome and Anthrax are possibly the best live band from the big 4. Their shows still bleed energy, not nostalgia. Can't wait for their next album. I dig Bush and Belladonna.

Mastodon are great. Try their latest Once More Round The Sun. Also, Crack the Skye is probably my fav of theirs. Incredible album.