Need bands to get me started into Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you part of this forum on any other screenname?

No I'm from the Musician Forums which are alot like this

So whats your favorite CoB song? :headbang:

and mods please don't ban me for this trust me it won't happen again. I think I can get to like this forum

ILovemusicYAY!! said:
No I'm from the Musician Forums which are alot like this
this doesn't surprise me. i used to be a mod there. i banned losers like this left and right. apparently the admin thought i was getting a little too psycho with the ban button, so he removed me.

see what happens?

hatecrewdroll said:
Fucking dickhead. Next time you'll get your fucking ass kicked.

Haha, you fucking dumbass. You got trolled, when it was obvious from the FIRST FUCKING POST that this was a troll account, with each further post just confirming this. Then after already making yourself look stupid, you proceed to make yourself look even dumber by threatening the guy who made you look like an idiot....over the internet. 0/10 for the shit trolling attempt by the original poster, and -10/10 for you for actually falling for it :lol:.

Oh, and Children of Bodom suck.

Yeah musicianforums.com rock they have some really funny stuff I don't think I was around when you were a mod I joined Oct 2004

Ok I suck at trolling or whatever it's called

polarity said:
Haha, you fucking dumbass. You got trolled, when it was obvious from the FIRST FUCKING POST that this was a troll account, with each further post just confirming this. Then after already making yourself look stupid, you proceed to make yourself look even dumber by threatening the guy who made you look like an idiot....over the internet. 0/10 for the shit trolling attempt by the original poster, and -10/10 for you for actually falling for it :lol:.

Oh, and Children of Bodom suck.

Yes that is true, the first time it has happened to me. But put a little arguement other than "They suck"

Silent Song said:
this doesn't surprise me. i used to be a mod there. i banned losers like this left and right. apparently the admin thought i was getting a little too psycho with the ban button, so he removed me.

see what happens?
What was your username there?

i love this forum so much

cob fans falling for blatantly horrifyingly awful trolls is just too much

Jean-Pierre said:
STRAIGHT OUTTA HELL
ONE OF A KIND
STALKING HIS VICTIMS
DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU
NIIIIIIIIIGHTCRAWLAAAA!

BEWARE THE BEAST IN BLACK!!!!
NIGHTCRAWLAAAA!!!