Albums that you love, but don't get into anything else from the band

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
I am liking the increased discussion that has been happening here as of late, so I have come up with a new thread. What are some album that people really like, but when it comes to the rest of the bands catalogue, you just don't give much of a fuck? Here is one from me to start off:

Edguy - Hellfire Club - brilliant album, but nothing else in their catalogue even comes close to its awesomeness.

Hellfire +1. I don't mind some of the other songs I have heard, but nothing that motivates me to buy another album. Their show at the Espy on their second tour here was great fun.

Not much else in my collection falls neatly into this category. Maybe Hate Crew Deathroll by Children of Bodom, although prior releases have a little more interest for me.

I might tentatively add Megadeth - The System Has Failed. Love this album, but of those earlier albums considered classics that I own I have only gotten into a couple of songs from each. Admittedly, I'm not that much into thrash.

I was just about to say that one Incarnate.

Colours is absolutely one of the albums of the last 5 years for me. Masterpiece.
But, I haven't even checked out the rest of their albums because I can't see myself liking it as much as colours.

Another one I would have to say is Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime.
I got Mindcrime first and loved it. Went and got Empire. Listened to it once. Never again. Got Mindcrime 2.. same result.... Will prob never buy any of the other albums.

Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I - IV

His voice irritates me, and a lot of his other material is too electronic for my liking. Ghosts has the perfect balance of atmosphere/piano etc, and the electronic side of things.