Bands you think nobody else on here likes

Well I've been pleasantly surprised! I'm not the only Oils or Hunnas fan on here! I saw H&C in their third-last and final shows, and they were bloody great. All the good old Aussie rock bands are slowly departing.......Hoodoo Gurus, Hunnas, Oils etc etc.

Cool - Cult fans! Have I ever mentioned that I'm related to Ian Astbury? Oh I have? Oh well.....one more time won't hurt. ;)

Living Colour are one of my favourite bands - love 'em. They're all great musicians. Last year they reformed for a couple of shows in NY. Anyone know if they've done anything together since then?

The Tea Party doth rock :headbang:. I have a best-of CD I bought just for their cover of Paint it Black, but the rest of it's brilliant too. 15 of the best songs that Led Zep never recorded :).

The Cult are bloody marvellous. I don't own any of their stuff, but I borrowed "Electric" once and really got into it.

Anyone else here like The Police? Sting was one of my favourite lyricists, and "Synchronicity" ranks somewhere in my top 10 albums of all time.

No? How about Soundgarden? I know how everyone feels about Oasis, so I won't bother mentioning them again. I'm quite partial to The Smiths as well.

W

Faithless
they are really wicked electronic group, on stage use real drums and guitars. They put on one of the best live shows i have ever seen. I didn't really get into that type of music till i went to the big festivals in the UK

I've gotta check out the Tea Party. What's the name of their song that goes "see how this love stays divine" or something like that?

When was HG's farewell tour? And why didn't I go? Because I'm a dickhead, that's why! I saw them twice in 1993, and they rocked both times.

Saw the Cult at the BDO in about 1995. Great stuff. Why aren't rock bands ballsy like that these days?

I love Soundgarden. Hehe saw them twice in 97. Chris Cornell is in my top 3 singers, along with Bruce. and Mike Patton.

Winmar, that song is called "Fire In The Head" and it's one of my favourites on the CD. Also check out "The Messenger" and "Heaven Coming Down."

Oh, what the hell :). Just go to your friendly neighbourhood record store and ask for "Tangents- The Tea Party Collection."

W

I like Soundgarden, they rule

Bands I'm dead sure no one else on here likes:

KMFDM
VNV Nation
Frente

And on the off chance...stuff such as Nirvana, Pumpkins, Jeff Buckley, Clouds, Ministry. Yay or nay people?

Oh, I finally thought of a band! The Smashing Pumpkins! (I know Kem likes them, but I dont think anyone else does?)

Rule number 4 (1) of the Maiden Downunder charter reads, and I quote:

Opinions shall not be expressed without the express permission of Mariner, lest he gets cross and accuses you of heresy.

Please consider this in future, Blitzy! :mad: