Albums You Like (But no one else does)

KillerB

Heaven Piercer
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
The Bush thread reminded me that I liked a lot of albums no one else seemed to like or talk about. We all talk about how kickass Exodus is, but we never mention Impact is Imminent or Force of Habit, two great albums. What gives?

:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, apart from Anthrax and stuff like that, I'm into Doom, Black and Post Black/Shoegaze metal as well as old obscure 80's metal, so I get that that alot.

The list is just too long. But I'll give you an example, I know no one else who are at all into Sear Bliss, a Hungarian Black Metal band. Have a listen...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8hQcmIPZ3Y&NR=1[/ame]

celtic_frost_cold_lake_1992_retail_cd-front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:worship: SUICIDAL !!!!!!!! No album more than another, but some songs put me in a trance, especially the triptych "the miracle, suicyco mania and surf and slam"

FISHBONE
(I'll see tomorrow) :Smokin::Smokin:

Personnaly, i found nothing interesting since..............Whaow, a long time!!!!!!

Maybe I become an old fart ????

Albums you like but no one else does:

Suicidal Tendencies 'Freedumb'

To me this album was great. 'Still Cyco After All These Years', the remake of the first album got alot of shit but I actually like it better than the original.

Impact is Imminent is awesome, Force of Habit only has one good song (feeding time at the zoo).

I really like Sepultura's "Chaos AD", IMO their best album, but I never wa smuch of a sepultura fan anyway.

Same goes for Metallica I really like the "Black Album" but then again I always tought they were overrated as hell.

As far as Iron Maiden goes I prefer the Di'Anno albums, I cannot stand Bruce Dick In Son.